The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Not going to dispute anything this guy said
but why do you continue to Stan democrats? Aside from a handful of bootlickers on this forum who continue to support "bring them to heel" Hillary- most have realized the two party system is trash..

Even your hero Tariq says the same shyt.. As an Indian, what benefit do you see in continuing to support neo liberal globalists?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn Dee Dee looking alright. Aye man what was this thread about I forgot?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah OP dude laid out facts. As I said before he is one of the few social media kats I can literally fact check his talking points and it matches.

He also had some facts earlier last week when he had talking points with tucker carlson and the MLK monument.

Also like that he pointed out the ex Atlanta mayor Jackson. That statement on contracts is fukking facts and helped created the Black wealth you see today in atlanta.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Sorry but I just don't get it...95% of black people are not republicans, hate black republicans, want to beat black republicans asses

it's been that way since the 80's and it's not gonna change...so why devote an entire show to reinforcing what we already know and believe?

this time would have been much better spent speaking on gang violence, teen pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, small business ownership etc etc...

I thought were in defcon 1 as a community, seems like he put out a safe show knowing that most of his audience would support him and have his back :comeon:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Sorry but I just don't get it...95% of black people are not republicans, hate black republicans, want to beat black republicans asses

it's been that way since the 80's and it's not gonna change...so why devote an entire show to reinforcing what we already know and believe?

this time would have been much better spent speaking on gang violence, teen pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, small business ownership etc etc...

I thought were in defcon 1 as a community, seems like he put out a safe show knowing that most of his audience would support him and have his back :comeon:

Then start your own podcast / show.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This chick isn't defending anything of substance. Roland came through with economic facts, that she couldn't refute, no could. Black own businesses now earning on average half of what they were making 8 years ago is appalling.