The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to do shyt though breh. We not out here throwing rallies or protesting. Its mostly just opinion...That being the case....The question of why you feel so threatened has been posed so many times..yet you nikkas dont answer.

You say its not our fight yet you keep dipping your nose in it. Rather they stay or go its not going to make or break black people....lets get that fallacy that it will all the way the fukk outta here.

This is a argument of principalities and biased preferences. In addition to old fashionef prejudice and jealously. Yall see Mexicans as a threat. To what exactly I dont know..but you do. I live a life and work in a profession where I am not threatned by Hispanics.

We have a pretty prevalent Hispanic population in my city...but my neighborhood which is just below middle class is mostly black...So I in no way feel like Mexicans affect my life. More so because there are to many lanes for me to go down to survive.

Now if I worked low wage jobs...or lived in low wage areas that have high Mexican populations. Perhaps I would feel different. But likely I would just have more friends named Pedro

Great point....BUT...let Pedro get hired in HR in your department and hire all his people and they'll promoted over you although you deserve an earned it then you'll change your time but it hasn't effected you yet.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It was never their country, only California and Texas belonged to them, they lost the fight in Texas and sold Cali.

That's like confederates bragging about their old flag and way life.....when they lost the war...it was over and we ain't going back so that's neither here nor there.

Breh who said it was their country though? This is how I know its not about race relations with you cat's its something deeper. Something that try as you may you can't mask with this "protecting our race" bullshyt. Why yall just don't admit it I don't know.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Great point....BUT...let Pedro get hired in HR in your department and hire all his people and they'll promoted over you although you deserve an earned it then you'll change your time but it hasn't effected you yet.

My company is 80% black Americans breh and 70% of the workforce is women......so yeah.....that's not a cocnern for me......and I've yet to be in a employer where that has ever remotely been a possibility..........basically yall concerns are non exist ant in the real world. Of course they are plausibility, and Im sure to some extent it does happen. But its not an epidemic or affecting Americans on a wide scale at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh who said it was their country though? This is how I know its not about race relations with you cat's its something deeper. Something that try as you may you can't mask with this "protecting our race" bullshyt. Why yall just don't admit it I don't know.
What is the benefit of my passport if it means nothing?

Americans can't even own land in certain parts of Mexico.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What is the benefit of my passport if it means nothing?

Americans can't even own land in certain parts of Mexico.

You can't LEGALLY buy land in a country your not a citizen in.........shocker........but the key word is legally......and a passport is not a citizenship. Of course you could try to obtain dual citizenship. But you might need an American interpreter in order to do that in Mexico...:mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't LEGALLY buy land in a country your not a citizen in.........shocker........but the key word is legally......and a passport is not a citizenship. Of course you could try to obtain dual citizenship. But you might need an American interpreter in order to do that in Mexico...:mjgrin:
Oh, so I need to speak Spanish in Mexico? :lupe:

Thats interesting :sas2:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Oh, so I need to speak Spanish in Mexico? :lupe:

Thats interesting :sas2:

Jesus your not that bright are you :snoop:......no you don't need to speak Spanish but being as that countries number 1 language is Spanish then yeah it would benefit to learn it. But you could go to a country where the population that speaks English Im sure is in the low single digits and demand them to speak English cause your an "American"......

The difference is we have s Spanish speaking population in American that is prevalent, you don't necessarily NEED to speak English to survive here.........where as in Mexico the population is not as diverse, which means knowing Spanish is almost a necessity.

You see how that works right......its all optional...nothing is required by anyone.......right?

If I am talking to you like you're slow, its cause I'm coming to the conclusion that you are.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
So, what are you saying?

The entire foundation of this government needs to be dismantled. Other wise your upholding and being complicit in it.

You can't sit here and be against White Supremacy, yet turn a blind eye to it's policies that you think will benefit you and yours at the expense of others. What's Pro-Black about that? It's double talking.

Again, I personally am not saying we all sing "this land is your land" hand-in-hand. But to be silent at injustices committed against those marginalized and oppressed is accepting the status quo and a blemish of your proclaimed ideology.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My company is 80% black Americans breh and 70% of the workforce is women......so yeah.....that's not a cocnern for me......and I've yet to be in a employer where that has ever remotely been a possibility..........basically yall concerns are non exist ant in the real world. Of course they are plausibility, and Im sure to some extent it does happen. But its not an epidemic or affecting Americans on a wide scale at all.

Your comment defeat your own argument.
You can't take your own experience and project those results and experiences across the US. Because believe me, most business are not 80% black, where I'm from its the exact opposite.

I would never take my own experiences be like "it's like this in Cali so it must be like this everywhere else. In my job my im not competing against Mexicans I'm competing against everyone, but it's not like that every where.

I don't personally have anything against Latino but asking us to be anymore then bystanders on this issue is asking too much.

1.Latino never stand for AA'S.
2.a lot of them benefit and promote white spremacy
3. There networks like telemundo promote the "white is right " an almost always display us in bad light, even talking about ms.obama when she was flotus.

Most Latino are cool to even great people however our struggles are a after thought to them. That's fine, I'll give them the same respect.

I won't speak against them.

But I'm not going save them either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jesus your not that bright are you :snoop:......no you don't need to speak Spanish but being as that countries number 1 language is Spanish then yeah it would benefit to learn it. But you could go to a country where the population that speaks English Im sure is in the low single digits and demand them to speak English cause your an "American"......

The difference is we have s Spanish speaking population in American that is prevalent, you don't necessarily NEED to speak English to survive here.........where as in Mexico the population is not as diverse, which means knowing Spanish is almost a necessity.

You see how that works right......its all optional...nothing is required by anyone.......right?

If I am talking to you like you're slow, its cause I'm coming to the conclusion that you are.
ZFdTyKj.gif

OBYZH5T.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The entire foundation of this government needs to be dismantled. Other wise your upholding and being complicit in it.

You can't sit here and be against White Supremacy, yet turn a blind eye to it's policies that you think will benefit you and yours at the expense of others. What's Pro-Black about that? It's double talking.

Again, I personally am not saying we all sing "this land is your land" hand-in-hand. But to be silent at injustices committed against those marginalized and oppressed is accepting the status quo and a blemish of your proclaimed ideology.
Well, black people are citizens...so...