Reppin
Baltimore
AgedLeafyArmadillo-small.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy how black people in this country are so self hating that they would sell out their own like that.

Just vote down rank against every legislation that could benefit that look like you while voting for every piece of legislation designed to exclusively benefit whites, especially rich ones

Sad to see

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its crazy how black people in this country are so self hating that they would sell out their own like that.

Just vote down rank against every legislation that could benefit that look like you while voting for every piece of legislation designed to exclusively benefit whites, especially rich ones

Sad to see
Dude didn't support anything to help black voters.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Eh..you can disagree with his voting record and you can disagree with his justifications on why he voted the way he did but he was actually surprisingly articulate and at least gave somewhat coherent responses to Roland's question. There was no 'gotcha' moments really and you can tell early on that Roland realized, although was in fundamental disagreement, that he could at least hold his own. Even Roland agreed with him in the end regarding his stances on education.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eh..you can disagree with his voting record and you can disagree with his justifications on why he voted the way he did but he was actually surprisingly articulate and at least gave somewhat coherent responses to Roland's question. There was no 'gotcha' moments really and you can tell early on that Roland realized, although was in fundamental disagreement, that he could at least hold his own. Even Roland agreed with him in the end regarding his stances on education.
he was shook cause he knew he couldn't explain why he voted for that shyt

invalid

Banned
Daps
he was shook cause he knew he couldn't explain why he voted for that shyt

You're exaggerating.

Look, I'm one of the biggest supporters of Roland on this site. I'm also pretty objective. Roland did not have him shook in any way, shape, or form.
He held his own. Roland didn't even let him finish his points because he was articulating himself well enough. You may disagree with his points but he had his justification for why he voted the way he did, something other black republicans who have been on Roland's show, did not have. He doesn't come off as a dumb black republican like others. Misguided assuredly. Probably discontented with the Democratic Party and their response to black issues and sought an alternative avenue. Still misguided to me considering the party he joined.

When I first heard that the CBC denied him membership, I initially applauded them. But after seeing this interview and the responses from the panel, they did not give good enough justifications as to why he shouldn't join the caucus. And I'm a fan of Malveaux, but their responses were all emotional based and not legitimate arguments, at least not good enough for me.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You're exaggerating.

Look, I'm one of the biggest supporters of Roland on this site. I'm also pretty objective. Roland did not have him shook in any way, shape, or form.
He held his own. Roland didn't even let him finish his points because he was articulating himself well enough. You may disagree with his points but he had his justification for why he voted the way he did, something other black republicans who have been on Roland's show, did not have. He doesn't come off as a dumb black republican like others. Misguided assuredly. Probably discontented with the Democratic Party and their response to black issues and sought an alternative avenue. Still misguided to me considering the party he joined.

When I first heard that the CBC denied him membership, I initially applauded them. But after seeing this interview and the responses from the panel, they did not give good enough justifications as to why he shouldn't join the caucus. And I'm a fan of Malveaux, but their responses were all emotional based and not legitimate arguments, at least not good enough for me.
That’s what makes this cat scary. He’s very Intelligent and knows exactly how and why he’s doing everything to hurt African Americans. This dude is evil and nothing about him should be admired. He has very high political aspirations and will do anything to prove to racists that he deserves it:francis:

invalid

Banned
Daps
That’s what makes this cat scary. He’s very Intelligent and knows exactly how and why he’s doing everything to hurt African Americans. This dude is evil and nothing about him should be admired. He has very high political aspirations and will do anything to prove to racists that he deserves it:francis:

I agree. Didn't say it was to be admired but making the observation that he carries himself well unlike other black republicans. He's like a younger Michael Steele.