The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
bytch nikka finally found a fight he could win:mjlol:
No, that wasn't my point.
And I'm not sure you believe what you typed.

Been saying that Trump era Republican officials are straight no chaser supporters/defenders of racism/ denial of facts. Most people who don't ride with that have fallen back on publicly identifying as Republicans. Even major figures like Gen. Colin Powell and former RNC chairman Michael Steel have done so.
People who care about their credibility aren't agreeing to appear on camera and defend bullshyt. Only ones who will volunteer to be crash test dummies are young people trying to cash in in Republican dollars.
My point is that, even though I understand the nature of political talk shows, that bringing in this little kid was a joke.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No, that wasn't my point.
And I'm not sure you believe what you typed.

Been saying that Trump era Republican officials are straight no chaser supporters/defenders of racism/ denial of facts. Most people who don't ride with that have fallen back on publicly identifying as Republicans. Even major figures like Gen. Colin Powell and former RNC chairman Michael Steel have done so.
People who care about their credibility aren't agreeing to appear on camera and defend bullshyt. Only ones who will volunteer to be crash test dummies are young people trying to cash in in Republican dollars.
My point is that, even though I understand the nature of political talk shows, that bringing in this little kid was a joke.
Only 43ad the first two lines. I believe what I wrote because Rollie is a grandstanding clown that isn't half as effective as he thinks he is. As well as a dikk eater.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Roland had that agent on his show coming at Ice Cube

and people wanted Cube to work with her but he peeped game most of the black community should’ve seen with that woman and ghosted her

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Only 43ad the first two lines. I believe what I wrote because Rollie is a grandstanding clown that isn't half as effective as he thinks he is. As well as a dikk eater.
You said Roland is scared to debate people who aren't little kids.
Then you avoid reading the second part of my post.
You're not scared are you?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You said Roland is scared to debate people who aren't little kids.
Then you avoid reading the second part of my post.
You're not scared are you?
No, I said Roland is a bytch ass nikka who takes a bunch of Ls. There is nothing to be scared of, I don't respect that goof. End of story.