Yeshua

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
@SupremexKing

I’m not your enemy and all that penned up anger you have you really need to find some peace in your life.

Out of the simple post I made about educating people on the importance of voting at the state and local level you took it way left with your disdain for those 3 people on the podcast on some shyt I didn’t even bring up.

This is why black people won’t build together and have success because of the emotional bytch made energy you giving off because you can’t fukking comprehend a simple statement.

Grown ass man acting like a damn female.

:hhh:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
@SupremexKing

I’m not your enemy and all that penned up anger you have you really need to find some peace in your life.

Out of the simple post I made about educating people on the importance of voting at the state and local level you took it way left with your disdain for those 3 people on the podcast on some shyt I didn’t even bring up.

This is why black people won’t build together and have success because of the emotional bytch made energy you giving off because you can’t fukking comprehend a simple statement.

Grown ass man acting like a damn female.

:hhh:
tenor.gif

nikka told me to stop being emotional meanwhile tagged me in a hoe ass post. :mjlol:

stop caping for democrats and being fake sophisticated with the "vote local and state bros" as if nikkas haven't known this for years. you're the idiot being condescending to black people as if we haven't been voting for decades.

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
tenor.gif

nikka told me to stop being emotional meanwhile tagged me in a hoe ass post. :mjlol:

stop caping for democrats and being fake sophisticated with the "vote local and state bros" as if nikkas haven't known this for years. you're the idiot being condescending to black people as if we haven't been voting for decades.

I said in my reply to you I’m not a democrat and have never voted democrat.

It’s obvious you don’t have a life or any in house p*ssy since you have the need to start false arguments by moving the goal posts on some shyt I never mentioned.

But do you homie your existence must really be pathetic.

And I tagged your name and replied to you like a man instead of the moist ass hoe neg you gave which is just an example of your real feminine character fakkit:pacspit:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fact some Black people dont think voting matters indicates just how desperate and hopeless Black folks situation is in the U.S.

You have some jew ghoul in the White House saying they can't do anything for Black people because we dont care to be successful so theyd be forcing us..and yet people like Cube are now in bed with these people..:gucci:

The 'I dont give a fukk' mentality has to die.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I said in my reply to you I’m not a democrat and have never voted democrat.

It’s obvious you don’t have a life or any in house p*ssy since you have the need to start false arguments by moving the goal posts on some shyt I never mentioned.

But do you homie your existence must really be pathetic.

And I tagged your name and replied to you like a man instead of the moist ass hoe neg you gave which is just an example of your real feminine character fakkit:pacspit:

bro, no flex, but i live in Hawaii, make over 6 figures and am under 30. there's nothing you can say that bothers me. :mjlol:

you deflecting to p*ssy as some sort of male value measuring stick of manhood is feminine. these are common cornball tactics. grow up. I'm sure you're well older than me beloved.

pick up a book or two, there's still time. maybe then you can begin to fukk with me in an intellectual capacity.

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
bro, no flex, but i live in Hawaii, make over 6 figures and am under 30. there's nothing you can say that bothers me. :mjlol:

you deflecting to p*ssy as some sort of male value measuring stick of manhood is feminine. these are common cornball tactics. grow up. I'm sure you're well older than me beloved.

pick up a book or two, there's still time. maybe then you can begin to fukk with me in an intellectual capacity.

Based off that sus moist avatar in your profile pic don’t you have some hentai you should be jacking off to moist ass nikka?!

:mjlol: :hhh: :mjlol:

Now :camby:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
YTers create echo chambers for their followers. Regular listening to Hour long one sided rants.
Safe refuge from harsh real world realities, I guess.

Anybody who disagrees with what these listeners are being fed is an enemy, out to get them.
Sad to see dudes go out like that, so scared of reality that they hide in the echo chambers.

This "no vote" shyt plays right into the anxiety and paranoia that they've bought into. It's like watching a case study about propaganda and manipulation.
You fakkits make COUNTLESS threads trying to scare the everloving shyt out of black folks on this board, with topics ranging from Trump being a Nazi/Dictator/SithLord ready to strip us of every right we have and rule for all eternity, to COVID killing ALL black people, to MAGA/c00n/Agents supporting Trump when they aren't those things and don't support them, but you're gonna hammer the non-existent point home anyhow because of reasons. You no-life having ass losers LIVE on this board, posting this same shyt day after day after fukking day, dapping/repping each other and insulting those that disagree with you. You're one to talk about fukking echo chambers or people being fearful of anything, the audacity to say the latter speaking volumes, when black ppl here and abroad are taking the fight to the Dems BECAUSE of the reality of the black condition in this country. The same condition they claim to want to fix, but haven't done so in decades. Why vote for somebody who can't even promise proper PUNISHMENT (reform isn't punishment, btw) for race soldiers murdering us?

You and your ilk's posting habits have been cyclical ever since the election started gaining traction in the mainstream media (convenient timing, that), so much so that those who no longer agree with Democratic benign neglect (shines the Tariq signal) have to explain over and over to the exact same people that they also agree that Republicans are garbage, but their focus is on the left taking the black vote for granted. This shyt loops from one political thread to the next, with people regurgitating the same line about there not being enough "smoke" for Republicans, so our opinions on Democrats are somehow moot. Then there's people like you talking about case studies on propaganda and and manipulation in a thread attempting to lend credibility to a known political opportunist (teach a politician how to do a stupid dance instead of asking them what their policies will be for the people you're supposedly representing) that couldn't keep his job on two separate TV stations. A rotund piece of garbage that wouldn't even identify as black in the face of Mr. White Supremacy himself, Richard Spencer.

"B-b-b-b-but Tariq used to be a pimp!"

Shut the fukk up.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You fakkits make COUNTLESS threads trying to scare the everloving shyt out of black folks on this board, with topics ranging from Trump being a Nazi/Dictator/SithLord ready to strip us of every right we have and rule for all eternity, to COVID killing ALL black people, to MAGA/c00n/Agents supporting Trump when they aren't those things and don't support them, but you're gonna hammer the non-existent point home anyhow because of reasons. You no-life having ass losers LIVE on this board, posting this same shyt day after day after fukking day, dapping/repping each other and insulting those that disagree with you. You're one to talk about fukking echo chambers or people being fearful of anything, the audacity to say the latter speaking volumes, when black ppl here and abroad are taking the fight to the Dems BECAUSE of the reality of the black condition in this country. The same condition they claim to want to fix, but haven't done so in decades. Why vote for somebody who can't even promise proper PUNISHMENT (reform isn't punishment, btw) for race soldiers murdering us?

You and your ilk's posting habits have been cyclical ever since the election started gaining traction in the mainstream media (convenient timing, that), so much so that those who no longer agree with Democratic benign neglect (shines the Tariq signal) have to explain over and over to the exact same people that they also agree that Republicans are garbage, but their focus is on the left taking the black vote for granted. This shyt loops from one political thread to the next, with people regurgitating the same line about there not being enough "smoke" for Republicans, so our opinions on Democrats are somehow moot. Then there's people like you talking about case studies on propaganda and and manipulation in a thread attempting to lend credibility to a known political opportunist (teach a politician how to do a stupid dance instead of asking them what their policies will be for the people you're supposedly representing) that couldn't keep his job on two separate TV stations. A rotund piece of garbage that wouldn't even identify as black in the face of Mr. White Supremacy himself, Richard Spencer.

"B-b-b-b-but Tariq used to be a pimp!"

Shut the fukk up.

Here is the FULL video of the town hall hosted by Roland Martin. Try to listen to his direct line of questioning to candidate Clinton.

Now, prove my point about echo chambers by not walking back the point that was refuted with proof. Or man up and concede that you were wrong about Roland not asking questions about specific policy for Black voters.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was going to give the Boule Bird a fair listen until I found out they didn't have the balls to have KRS on there to defend himself. fakkit shyt:camby:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This sounds like a long drawn out rationale to not participate and engage in a system that impacts/controls many aspects of your life.

That's your answer? Throw hands up and give up? Continue to allow others to make decisions that impact your life?

Meaning no disrespect to you. The system of today will be the same system that your great grand children will live and function in. We can improve it, figure out ways to reduce our dependence on it, or relocate to a different system, but this the system.

No sir, this is throwing your hands up and giving up. Slavery and Jim Crow were “systems” too. We didn’t just accept those. You don't sit back and accept a corrupt system that aims for your destruction while being content with tinkering around the edges of it and calling that fighting for change.

You’re right in that our progeny is going to have to grow up here, but if the best we can do is leave em a few minor improvements in a system that was designed to hinder and crush them then we haven’t done anything for them at all, and they’ll be worse off than we are now.

I think some of you believe we’re much further along in our political development than we really are, and that we actually have the time to sit around like whites arguing about electoral politics. No sir. We’re still the focus of a serious global eugenics program, which means we’re still fighting for our basic survival in many places around the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
at 57 minutes he literally had the Senate Majority leader on :wow:

Pressing Chuck Schumer on black issues around 1:05:00 :whew:

Yall better show some respect to this dude :wow:

I keep saying Roland is running laps around the black media game and people better recognize no one is coming close to him right now :wow:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner