The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He doing this on FOX News and using the word “woke” in a derogatory way. :comeon: Dwayne is not a dummy, he knows what he’s doing.
He didn’t do it on Fox News.

Fox News took a clip from a podcast and ran with it out of context to fit their agenda.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm sorry, but this is a stupid take. Cancel culture weeded out the Harvey Weinsteins and Dan Schneiders in Hollywood for taking sexually advantage of young women trying to make it in Hollywood. It's also weeded out sexual deviants and racists. It's not difficult living your life by not being a fukking scumbag.

One party is DEFINITELY worse than the other. There's one party trying to prevent capping the price of insulin, trying to remove black history from the school curriculum, trying to prevent medical while also making things harder for single parents or leading to death, getting rid of net neutrality, profiting from wrongful arrests and many more scumbag shyt.
Man all that shyt is stupid. Because you had a few weirdos get exposwd in Hollywood now these studios are sacrificing good writing just to include women in roles made for men. You got 5’5 frail white women beating up men in movies now just so Hollywood studios can show they don’t hate women.

You got people trying to stop dudes from making money because they made a tweet in 2009 that is all of a sudden no longer acceptable.

Everyone’s offended at everything and soft nowadays.

Just because you have some politicians on some bullshyt it doesn’t mean the whole Republican Party wants to do the same thing.

After Obama the Democratic Party been trash.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Man all that shyt is stupid. Because you had a few weirdos get exposwd in Hollywood now these studios are sacrificing good writing just to include women in roles made for men. You got 5’5 frail white women beating up men in movies now just so Hollywood studios can show they don’t hate women.

You got people trying to stop dudes from making money because they made a tweet in 2009 that is all of a sudden no longer acceptable.

Just because you have some politicians on some bullshyt it doesn’t mean the whole Republican Party wants to do the same thing.

Got any more bad takes?

FUH3vCRUAAEMPAm.jpg

crpt39q20rpb1.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Oh, you're one of those types.

Rayzah

Daps
Got any more bad takes?

FUH3vCRUAAEMPAm.jpg

crpt39q20rpb1.jpg
I already told you I don’t follow none of this shyt. But if I had to guess maybe the people that voted against that stuff just thinks there are bigger issues out here than that.

As a politician you have to decide on what you want to focus your attention on and sometimes that’s at the expense of something else important.

I just don’t think it’s as black and white when it comes to politics

But I see I can’t change you mind so I’m a bow out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's not going to affect how I view this WWE run or whether I'm entertained or not because I go into wrestling expecting most of these people to be braindead fukking idiots...

AJ Styles... we know what he's about. Triple H? He was all up in the videos cheesing with Linda and Trump at the White House... did we forget all that?

Most of these people are what they are..

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I already told you I don’t follow none of this shyt. But if I had to guess maybe the people that voted against that stuff just thinks there are bigger issues out here than that.

As a politician you have to decide on what you want to focus your attention on and sometimes that’s at the expense of something else important.

I just don’t think it’s as black and white when it comes to politics

But I see I can’t change you mind so I’m a bow out.

If you don't follow politics, then get off your high horse trying to preach how both parties are bad. There's no grand plan on why Republicans constantly shoot down insulin price caps, armed forces benefits/promotions and other aspects that would improve American lives. I do follow this shyt, and I can tell you that a Senate Republican wrote that border bill that got vetoed by House Republicans. Want to know the reason why? Because Donald Trump told them to veto it because it would make Joe Biden look good. They are on record saying it.

This is what you're ultimately endorsing. Grow up and pay attention.

Rayzah

Daps
If you don't follow politics, then get off your high horse trying to preach how both parties are bad. There's no grand plan on why Republicans constantly shoot down insulin price caps, armed forces benefits/promotions and other aspects that would improve American lives. I do follow this shyt, and I can tell you that a Senate Republican wrote that border bill that got vetoed by House Republicans. Want to know the reason why? Because Donald Trump told them to veto it because it would make Joe Biden look good. They are on record saying it.

This is what you're ultimately endorsing. Grow up and pay attention.
I’m trying to bow out but I have to ask.

And what would the republicans have to gain by being evil for no reason other than to be evil?

Trump nor Biden has stopped me from running my business and making 6 figures with my more than 6 certs. How about this, whoever can fix these ridiculous house prices will get my vote

Edit. Wait I thought we didn’t want the wall? Which is it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I’m trying to bow out but I have to ask.

And what would the republicans have to gain by being evil for no reason other than to be evil?

Trump nor Biden has stopped me from running my business and making 6 figures with my more than 6 certs. How about this, whoever can fix these ridiculous house prices will get my vote

Edit. Wait I thought we didn’t want the wall? Which is it

Money. They're taking money from big pharmacy, lobbyists and Russians. It's not a coincidence that Republicans are having trouble fundraising right now after the Russian money got frozen.

The border is a concern for a majority of Americans now. So you know what the Democrats did? They pivoted to work with Republicans on a bill only for Republicans to kill it because it'd make Democrats look good to the public. But both parties are bad, right?

Rayzah

Daps
Money. They're taking money from big pharmacy, lobbyists and Russians. It's not a coincidence that Republicans are having trouble fundraising right now after the Russian money got frozen.

The border is a concern for a majority of Americans now. So you know what the Democrats did? They pivoted to work with Republicans on a bill only for Republicans to kill it because it'd make Democrats look good to the public. But both parties are bad, right?
Hell of a theory. I have so many questions but I digress