The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

Trips

Superstar
Daps
so yall ready for that Johnson & Jacobs 2028 ticket ? :lolbron:
You say that like if Trump don't win this year, that is going to keep him from campaigning in 2028.

Only thing that is going to stop him from running is death.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Man's career took a slight tumble off the ladder and he's resorting to this? :unimpressed:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This clip is taken out of context

He’s saying as a public figure him being open about who he supported divided his fanbase which he didnt mean to do. He’s not saying he’s voting for Trump, he’s telling you whoever it is you’re not doing to know for business purposes
U know I’m rocking with u

because I don’t want to not watch WM this year lol

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Got any more bad takes?

FUH3vCRUAAEMPAm.jpg

crpt39q20rpb1.jpg
These will come in handy later, thanks :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Is the Rock wrong? Out of the blue..trying to cancel your black ass if you got too much...using the ,"grooming" language these days. So after ALL THESE YEARS..Beyonce was a victim..thats a theme that came out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Honestly the way woke was b*stardized by Right Wingers says volumes about so much of the population as a whole.

The thing that kills me that at the barest of bones why do you want to be anti-woke? What is the benefit of being close minded?
This joint is crazy to me how no one was saying woke what 10 years ago now you hear this shyt all the time
Being woke was about being spiritualty & emotionally Intune conscience minded to us idk how they found this word & high jacked the meaning & turned it into something that get so many people angry

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I really think so :pachaha:

The funny part is that IF that were true, he says he hates “cancel culture”, yet he’s pandering to the right-wing audience that would’ve “cancelled” his movies for endorsing Biden.
They already did that..they been crying about the Rock for 4 years.