The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

Daps
It’s getting harder and harder for me to understand why so many of us still think democrats are good and republicans are bad. At this point we have to be learning from our mistakes or else we will continue to make them.
I think it's more like "Democrats are mediocre-to-bad and Republicans are evil and want to give the state and the whites who support it more power to kill us."

The mistake that some black voters make is thinking that there's no difference between the parties or that black folks who vote Democratic love the Democratic Party.

As for the Rock, he's always been a c00n. An entertaining c00n, but a c00n.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think it's more like "Democrats are mediocre-to-bad and Republicans are evil and want to give the state and the whites who support it more power to kill us."

The mistake that some black voters make is thinking that there's no difference between the parties or that black folks who vote Democratic love the Democratic Party.

As for the Rock, he's always been a c00n. An entertaining c00n, but a c00n.
Every successful black man in history has been called a c00n on this board at some point. I don’t even know what that word means at this point. That word is used too freely

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yes, in so many words he's saying he will stay neutral (publicly... I'm sure privately he will vote)
I'm just thinking in regards to Biden/Trump. He already endorsed Biden before. Then a bunch of fukkery happened after Trump lost. Now he's staying neutral because of his personal bottom line? Which I wouldn't care about but that's not how he portrays himself.

To go from one end of things to nothing at all is a choice. And I hope it works our for him but he's kinda expecting people to just forget everything lol.

Daps
Every successful black man in history has been called a c00n on this board at some point. I don’t even know what that word means at this point. That word is used too freely
It means whatever you want it to mean.

To me, a guy who only sometimes considers himself black fits that term, but your mileage may vary.

Ultimately, though, it doesn't matter. The Rock's a multi-millionaire, so I assumed he will always vote for the lowest tax burden possible.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It means whatever you want it to mean.

To me, a guy who only sometimes considers himself black fits that term, but your mileage may vary.

Ultimately, though, it doesn't matter. The Rock's a multi-millionaire, so I assumed he will always vote for the lowest tax burden possible.
I’m not rocking with either party but I think democrats are no better than republicans they just use the poor minorities for their vote this they seem like they give a damn about their problems.

Ultimately I think most celebrities should take the stance the rock took because 99% don’t know what they are talking about.

More importantly it doesn’t matter what these celebrities think about politics

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This just tells you how much of an idiot Trump was his first term.

While Biden is senile and probably doesn't remember where he is half the time, He's still twice the president that fool was just by not being him.

Kind of like HHH when he took over Vince's booking. Literally all he had to was not be an idiot, Luckily he's done a lot more than that.

Daps
I’m not rocking with either party but I think democrats are no better than republicans they just use the poor minorities for their vote this they seem like they give a damn about their problems.
I don't, and I think it's dangerous to think this, but this isn't really a political thread, so we'll leave it there and just agree to disagree.

Though I want to emphasize that my disagreement with you is not an indication that I think the Democratic Party is great or good. I don't think the conditions and culture within the United States will ever allow for a party that is unequivocally good for poor minorities.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Ultimately I think most celebrities should take the stance the rock took because 99% don’t know what they are talking about.

It does matter when someone with his reach starts pushing lies about "woke culture." He is also contradicting himself. Look, I really don't care if a person is truly apolitical, but I do care when they claim otherwise while communicating their complaints using extreme partisan lies. At that point, he is being political. I bet he couldn't even explain what "woke" even means.

Today’s cancel culture, woke culture, division, etc — that really bugs me,” Johnson said. “In the spirit of that, you either succumb to that and be what other people want you to be, or you be yourself and be real … and that might make people upset and piss people off, and that’s okay.

Dude is a moron.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

Republicans do the same exact thing to middle of the country poor whites. While also enabling racist and extremist.

Most Maga people are poor whites who vote against their best interest.

You’re entitled to your opinion though.

I think all politicians are scumbags but I know what’s right and what’s wrong. :manny:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It’s getting harder and harder for me to understand why so many of us still think democrats are good and republicans are bad. At this point we have to be learning from our mistakes or else we will continue to make them.
My thing is..Republicans have no issue supporting racist police. Everything else..if you black, the world is against you anyway. Don't work for other people. You'll never be comfortable .