The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think it's more like "Democrats are mediocre-to-bad and Republicans are evil and want to give the state and the whites who support it more power to kill us."

The mistake that some black voters make is thinking that there's no difference between the parties or that black folks who vote Democratic love the Democratic Party.

As for the Rock, he's always been a c00n. An entertaining c00n, but a c00n.
C00n? I thought he wasn't black though? As soon as he goes against the grain..now that black blood matters. It's actually your mindset that is on the tap dancing line.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This clip is taken out of context

He’s saying as a public figure him being open about who he supported divided his fanbase which he didnt mean to do. He’s not saying he’s voting for Trump, he’s telling you whoever it is you’re not doing to know for business purposes

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This clip is taken out of context

He’s saying as a public figure him being open about who he supported divided his fanbase which he didnt mean to do. He’s not saying he’s voting for Trump, he’s telling you whoever it is you’re not doing to know for business purposes
He doing this on FOX News and using the word “woke” in a derogatory way. :comeon: Dwayne is not a dummy, he knows what he’s doing.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It does matter when someone with his reach starts pushing lies about "woke culture." He is also contradicting himself. Look, I really don't care if a person is truly apolitical, but I do care when they claim otherwise while communicating their complaints using extreme partisan lies. At that point, he is being political. I bet he couldn't even explain what "woke" even means.

Dude is a moron.

Republicans do the same exact thing to middle of the country poor whites. While also enabling racist and extremist.

Most Maga people are poor whites who vote against their best interest.

You’re entitled to your opinion though.

I thing all politicians are scumbags but I know what’s right and what’s wrong. :manny:

My thing is..Republicans have no issue supporting racist police. Everything else..if you black, the world is against you anyway. Don't work for other people. You'll never be comfortable .
I respect all of yall opinions on this and I’m. Not saying yall are wrong or that I’m right. However

fukk cancel culture
fukk woke
fukk dr umar Johnson and people like him
fukk politicians because they are only looking out for themselves and their best interests.
fukk dems and republicans because if you are choosing a side when either of them are perfect then you are just as selfish as the other parties. If I was rich I would vote for the party that suits my best interest and if I was making minimum wage I would be wanting them stimmy’s and all them free handouts. But I’m not going to sit here and act like most republicans are racist or like racist and most dems give a damn about anyone other than themselves

Just because them dumb ass racists vote republicans it doesn’t mean the Republican Party is all racist. And just because pookey and ray ray vote democrat it doesn’t mean that party is for the people

Sorry for the rant. But I hate how divided we are on politics and that was the rocks overall point. Y’all can neg me all yall want. I stand by this POV

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not surprised. The Rock has always struck me as a Republican that's ashamed to publicly admit that he's a Republican. So him publicly endorsing Biden in 2020 was a bit a surprising to me.

A lot of "conservative-leaning independents" like The Rock love to say that they are "apolitical" and "neutral" when they really aren't.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I respect all of yall opinions on this and I’m. Not saying yall are wrong or that I’m right. However

fukk cancel culture
fukk woke
fukk politicians because they are only looking out for themselves and their best interests.
fukk dems and republicans because if you are choosing a side when either of them are perfect then you are just as selfish as the other parties. If I was rich I would vote for the party that suits my best interest and if I was making minimum wage I would be wanting them stimmy’s and all them free handouts. But I’m not going to sit here and act like most republicans are racist or like racist and most dems give a damn about anyone other than themselves

Just because them dumb ass racists vote republicans it doesn’t mean the Republican Party is all racist. And just because pookey and ray ray vote democrat it doesn’t mean that party is for the people

Sorry for the rant. But I hate how divided we are on politics and that was the rocks overall point. Y’all can neg me all yall want. I stand by this POV
What is woke?

Cancel culture in the way you guys believe isn't real. That's just accountability. The real cancel culture is the one this country has been imposing on certain groups of people since its inception - the one that blocks people from even getting a chance to try.

You're doing what Dwayne Johnson is doing by claiming to be apolitical, by claiming everybody is the same, so nothing matters. You're doing all that while communicating your dissatisfaction using the same lies and disinformation created by the far-right. Do you see what's driving your apathy? Their influence is so insidious that some people don't even realize what they're doing.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

fukk cancel culture
fukk woke

I'm sorry, but this is a stupid take. Cancel culture weeded out the Harvey Weinsteins and Dan Schneiders in Hollywood for taking sexually advantage of young women trying to make it in Hollywood. It's also weeded out sexual deviants and racists. It's not difficult living your life by not being a fukking scumbag.

One party is DEFINITELY worse than the other. There's one party trying to prevent capping the price of insulin, trying to remove black history from the school curriculum, trying to prevent medical while also making things harder for single parents or leading to death, getting rid of net neutrality, profiting from wrongful arrests and many more scumbag shyt.