The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Really though, I think last few years have shown how such a duplicitous, people pleaser that The Rock is. Every time I see The Rock giving an interview "out of character" you can kind of see the gears whirling in his head. It kind of makes this year's WrestleMania build interesting. cause Cody is kind of same way, but he hasn't been chewed up by The Hollywood illuminati spin machine like Dwayne.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lol WWE is now owned by the company that does MAGA MMA known as UFC. You're not gonna see much of a pro Democratic stuff going from WWE.

Rock is trying to be slick and gain some republican following back. If he said both Biden and Trump were underwhelming as presidents, it would have been an OK answer. All this woke this woke that is stupid coming from him.

America has a problem that much of their demographic knows nothing about the world outside of the state they're living. It's easy to manipulate them with lies how Republicans are gonna fix their lives, while blaming everyone foreign or lying about censorship when Republicans themselves are trying to censor everyone who disagrees with them. Woke is gonna be one of the least problems if that yellow wig wearing monkey wins election, with his non-predictable ass making decisions based on how he feels that day.