The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
WWE = Endeavor = UFC. UFC has Trump front and center at all their events. Right after WM? The Rock is going to go film the Mark Coleman biopic. Rock doesn't stand for anything. "The Smashing Machine" needs to be a big win for him and he's laying the groundwork for it now.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s getting harder and harder for me to understand why so many of us still think democrats are good and republicans are bad. At this point we have to be learning from our mistakes or else we will continue to make them.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Just keep it simple and say you not getting into that politics shyt anymore :mjlol:

And it's a damn shame how right-wing nutjobs completely hijacked the term "woke" and made it about something it never was

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WWE = Endeavor = UFC. UFC has Trump front and center at all their events. Right after WM? The Rock is going to go film the Mark Coleman biopic. Rock doesn't stand for anything. "The Smashing Machine" needs to be a big win for him and he's laying the groundwork for it now.
Pretty much. "I won't give another stance on anything. I just want to say I hate division". It's marketing 101 so no one shyts on your upcoming project before it hits theaters :pachaha:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he should just shut up and wrestle then :troll:

But seriously... if he's in any way implying that Trump is a better option... that's dumb as fukk...
I think it's just him being his usual self and not trying to fukk up his marketability, especially to the MMA meatheads