The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I have been wanting to make a thread on how The Rock is being pushed on us. His work on Ballers is good, but I am tired of seeing him in every Black Hollywood role making white people feel comfortable.

And he is a republican :camby:
@Da King... :sas1:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I have been wanting to make a thread on how The Rock is being pushed on us. His work on Ballers is good, but I am tired of seeing him in every Black Hollywood role making white people feel comfortable.

And he is a republican :camby:

Huffington Post: Uncle Tom Johnson launching into an almost Trumpian tweetstorm

I've been calling out Uncle Tom Johnson aka The People's c00n aka Uncle Rockus aka The Self Hate One aka The Most Electrifying Man on the Plantation

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't be wrong. Most of the rich vote Democrat. It's reasons like your second sentence that GOP idiots keep getting elected. The GOP isn't for anyone except selfish minority of the rich that believe me having more means you having less. It's a scam
honestly, i dont think its as much as you think. but im sure there's a fair amount :ehh:

remember that chappelle joke about asking white people who they vote for? liberals might want to appear one way, but im sure there's more than a few of them who check "R" off in the box when nobody's looking :mjpls: i mean one party runs on cutting taxes for the rich, while one runs on taxing them more but isnt very explicit on where those taxes will go

another perspective is one time i was talking to this finance dikkhead my uncle knew, dude pulled like 400k a year or some shyt. and he was just like yo...if you wanna tax me more, where the fukk is it going? what are we building with it? how do i know that it's even being spent correctly when we're 20 trillion in debt? so its not just automatically "i dont want to pay my fair share because it's gonna help the poor, and i dont want that". for all that dude knows, every cent uncle sam takes from him goes towards the billions of dollars our govt wastes every year on bullshyt :scusthov:

anyway :yeshrug: i dont fukkin know :heh: id LOVE to see how tons of celebrities vote, tbh. itd be interesting as fukk

Daps
Reppin
UK
Zac efron is one the creepiest looking motherfukkers I have ever seen in life

I have to turn the TV over immediately if his simpering queer predatory face ever appears

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I would like to know what the critics were expecting from such a low brpw show to begin with I read one review and it sounded like dide went in expecting some Oscar worthy work...when this is just a summer cash grab