The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of his movies are garbage anyway. Whys he surprised.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
This film's lane I would think be in streaming/rentals, and like eventual TV showings on Comedy Central or something. Thinking it would do numbers as a big summer release was flawed.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have been wanting to make a thread on how The Rock is being pushed on us. His work on Ballers is good, but I am tired of seeing him in every Black Hollywood role making white people feel comfortable.

And he is a republican :camby:
This. Hollywood loves these multiculti types. So sick of the oversaturation of this nikka.

Hell, i even saw ads of this movie on airports all over LA and Houston. The advertising budget for this film was fukking huge!

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
an122154138pr-handout-film-.jpg

With Dwayne Johnson currently surrounded by rumours he'll run for president in 2020, the actor decided to mimic what now seems to pass for presidential behaviour these days by... continuously tweeting about his critics.

A surprising move from the usually overtly positive and diplomatic star, yet Johnson has recently taken to Twitter to call out the overwhelmingly negative reviews for his latest film, Baywatch.

The film has, indeed, fared very poorly with critics, currently standing at a 19% rating on Rotten Tomatoes amidst judgements that the film is "shallow", "stupid", "misguided", and "wantonly crude".

Though actors usually faced with such a position will merely quietly ignore the critical slating and focus on the positives, Johnson has repeatedly tweeted about the unfavourable reviews versus high ratings amongst fans at early screenings, writing: "Fans LOVE the movie. Critics HATE it. What a glaring disconnect".

That's ignoring the fact that, to be a fan, one must surely already like the thing in the first place. Otherwise, they would presumably not be fans.

Johnson stars alongside Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, and Priyanka Chopra in the big-screen remake of the popular '90s television series, where lifeguards attempt to uncover a criminal plot that threatens all that is good and pure in the world of beach life.

full

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I saw it last weekend it was ok. It shouldn't have been made into a movie in the first place.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This. Hollywood loves these multiculti types. So sick of the oversaturation of this nikka.

Hell, i even saw ads of this movie on airports all over LA and Houston. The advertising budget for this film was fukking huge!
He is running his production company on that WWE gameplay, all hype/advertisement with no substance whatsoever.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
son... Do not blame the OG for this flop of a movie... Baywatch was a decent show.... The Rock should have known he was making a terrible movie when he read the script and learned that Zach Effwrong was gonna be in it.... :francis:
Nah I fukk with The Rock. Baywatch was trash breh. Cacs loved it though

FSP

Banned
Daps
he's rich, he'd be stupid to vote democrat :yeshrug:

i understand why the rich vote republican. i dont understand why motherfukkers making 30 a year at walmart do :dead:
He wouldn't be wrong. Most of the rich vote Democrat. It's reasons like your second sentence that GOP idiots keep getting elected. The GOP isn't for anyone except selfish minority of the rich that believe me having more means you having less. It's a scam

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Who in Hollywood could of made people care about bay watch tho? Dude has very few flops and now y'all acting like he is the worst actor in Hollywood. I will say tho that he is a great co star but he is not carrying a movie. He needs someone to play off