The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 out of the 4 bearable movies you highlighted were cameos......:russ:
dude credited the rock for the fukkin CGI scorpion king :laff::laff::laff:

ScorpionKing.jpg

i dont think this counts as a role :deadjay:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He is out of touch with his true fukking fanbase. I didn't want to see him in a fukking Tyler Perry movie. I didn't want to see him boolin with Kevin Hart in CIA. I didn't want to see him as a fukking Tooth Fairy. Matter of fact, out of his whole filmography, I don't see 4 movies that are worth watching :scust: the only bearable ones are highlighted

He is basically the Black Nicholas Cage :scust:
No Gridiron Gang breh? It's the only respectable flick! :skip:

---

Superstar
Daps
Rock is moving like a bloodclaat gal, straight up. He has way to many gal tendencies for a man this old.

Last edited:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
He is out of touch with his true fukking fanbase. I didn't want to see him in a fukking Tyler Perry movie. I didn't want to see him boolin with Kevin Hart in CIA. I didn't want to see him as a fukking Tooth Fairy. Matter of fact, out of his whole filmography, I don't see 4 movies that are worth watching :scust: the only bearable ones are highlighted

He is basically the Black Nicholas Cage :scust:
Pain and Gain was actually not bad.
:ehh:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Rock is not going to work out as a president and he knows that. His SNL bit the other day will show you hes just running along with it because it just makes for fun press and publicity. And I dont understand why people care what party he is. Both Dems and Reps. Have equally good and bad people in their parties. One is not better than the other.

Back to the topic though. All I see is a lot of fake outrage in here. He'll reevaluate and keep pushing along. Dudes just making some comments.

Rock is the actor that has to be in a movie with a good balance of action and comedy. Sprinkled with high interest from the audience. The Furious Series, Run Down, Central Intelligence, Other Guys are some examples of this. Pain & Gain & Be Cool were not well received films but he nailed the roles. Moana is great for the kids.
OG Rock fans have a soft spot for his early days with Mummy, Walking Tall and Scorpion King but they were just Ok movies. With that said, the guy has some cool films/good roles under his belt. He just has some poor decisions.

All the movies he made from Doom to Faster were not received well at all. With a select few of these still doing good in the box office despite the quality.

Baywatch's problem is that it sort of has the comedy but the interest is not there and it floats away from what made fans like Baywatch in the first place. So this is where it tanks. Since his 2011 reemergence, only the Fast Series, Hercules, Moana, and Central Intelligence have made the money and got the decent critical acclaim. Its not bad but its not what he wants to see. Jumanji, Rampage, Big Trouble (If it even still drops) will do fine. Lot of interest. Good cast mates. His big test will be in Shazam as Black Adam. If it goes well he'll nag back a lot of naysyers.

As a sidenote lol at folks still uptight about Rock and the black side issue. Yall really need to get over that. Never understood why we keep looking for some sort of acceptance from Rock or hurl out corny c00nish insults towards him that make zero sense. Dude is half black and half Samoan who mainly grew up and was attached to with his Samoan side. With that said, he still reps and respects the blacks. His father. Still reps the culture. Still reps the actors and music artists. Still shows to black award shows. He never shyts on or pretends he doesn't have any black lineage. He just has love for both sides. Hes not being black when its convenient at all. Thats silly.
You still think he wont run for president?

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Rock is a subpar actor. Breh plays the same role in everything he touches.

:yeshrug:

Pain and gain was dope tho