The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
He is out of touch with his true fukking fanbase. I didn't want to see him in a fukking Tyler Perry movie. I didn't want to see him boolin with Kevin Hart in CIA. I didn't want to see him as a fukking Tooth Fairy. Matter of fact, out of his whole filmography, I don't see 4 movies that are worth watching :scust: the only bearable ones are highlighted

He is basically the Black Nicholas Cage :scust:
:russ: I never been knew The Rock was in a fukking Tyler Perry movie!

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I find it hard to believe that he's so surprised that this movie flopped. When was the last time Dwayne made a good movie...

The reason he's a box office draw is because he's a nice guy and everyone loves him and his personality. His movies are trash and always will be trash and this is coming from a Rock stan to the fullest.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'm actually shocked THIS was the movie he decided to defend. I mean when I saw the preview I immediately figured The Rock just wanted an extra paycheck & never thought twice about it after that...

I couldn't imagine reading that script & really believing it was going to be a summer blockbuster...

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Was this nikka trying to win awards and shyt for his movies? :gucci:

And ain't no way this movie are any shytter than Adam Sandler's last 10 movies. Adam stay dropping piles of shyt. :lolbron: Some can be funny if you accept them for what they are and nothing more. :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually shocked THIS was the movie he decided to defend. I mean when I saw the preview I immediately figured The Rock just wanted an extra paycheck & never thought twice about it after that...

I couldn't imagine reading that script & really believing it was going to be a summer blockbuster...

Exactly at the bolded.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I remember when he announced that he was doing Baywatch that me, and most, were like "Why?:what:"

There was no demand for it. I said if it did well at box office it would prove Rock is THE man. Maybe he took this film on to see how powerful his star really is. Well, clearly it's not big enough to draw big bank for a movie no one wants but oh well :manny:. He needs to take the L and keep it moving. He's still arguably the biggest movie star in the world. Jumanji in December will likely be a hit. Every actor flops. Just accept the L and that people don't like the movie and keep it moving.