The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's going to sound fukked up to say but the producers and Studio seemed like they were going for another 21 Jump Street when they should have been showing as much t*ts & ass as possible.

This is BAYWATCH. A show that's most famous for making Pamela Anderson a sex symbol. If they wanted asses in the seats they needed to show asses onscreen, and NOT The Rock's...

FSP

Banned
Daps
honestly, i dont think its as much as you think. but im sure there's a fair amount :ehh:

remember that chappelle joke about asking white people who they vote for? liberals might want to appear one way, but im sure there's more than a few of them who check "R" off in the box when nobody's looking :mjpls: i mean one party runs on cutting taxes for the rich, while one runs on taxing them more but isnt very explicit on where those taxes will go

another perspective is one time i was talking to this finance dikkhead my uncle knew, dude pulled like 400k a year or some shyt. and he was just like yo...if you wanna tax me more, where the fukk is it going? what are we building with it? how do i know that it's even being spent correctly when we're 20 trillion in debt? so its not just automatically "i dont want to pay my fair share because it's gonna help the poor, and i dont want that". for all that dude knows, every cent uncle sam takes from him goes towards the billions of dollars our govt wastes every year on bullshyt :scusthov:

anyway :yeshrug: i dont fukkin know :heh: id LOVE to see how tons of celebrities vote, tbh. itd be interesting as fukk
That's a good point and makes sense from that perspective. If we're talking rich, I imagine most of them have tax write offs and shyt anyway, so it becomes more of a social issue than someone with actual money to lose. Who really knows anyway

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
You don't wanna catch a roast from The Rock.

:heh:This isn't 15 years ago when he was still in the WWE.

As long as he doesn't have his cues on his wrist, I like my chances :smugbiden:
rocknotesproof.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The Rock strategically plays his Black card when convenient, I remember that lame ass joke from the trailer where Zac Efron says "you people" or some shyt. Don't try to act like a brother and market movies to folks who you don't give a shyt about.

Plenty of black rich democrats, he just doesn't fukk with us like that. He actually thinks he would make a good Presidential candidate. He is a joke and I say that as someone who grew up a big Rock fan.

This is the best post in this thread, I grew up as a fan as well and I cannot stand this stupid motherfukker. Like you said he is only black when it's convenient for him.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show was when I realized Pamela Anderson was overrated.

They had Natalie Raitano on there...and she was one of the first REAL PAWGs I've seen. Phat ass and all. Imo she stole show.
@stomachlines
In fact the whole PAWG thing really started in the late 90s if we being honest.

Natalie was something else :banderas:

I used to watch VIP just for her:wow:

She still got it too.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It wasn't a Bad Movie.:manny:

I usually hate Comedies but I saw it because of the Action, Ass and a couple Jokes here and there. I'm not a Die Hard Fan for Baywatch and wasn't trying to ride The Rock's wave. shyt was Ok though, it Entertained me..if they do a sequel, they better make it special somehow or just not do it. People probably want a Dramatic Nolan Baywatch or something. Reboot:laugh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Was it really just about big titty joints running across the beach:gucci:

it was kind of an action-drama about lifeguards, coupled with tons of eye-candy in bikinis.

I used to watch it everyday in like '95, when FOX had the re-runs in syndication. I liked it a lot.
for what its worth, i havnt watched it since then, so my opinion might be different now, but from what i remember - the show didn't suck at all.........but it wasn't some masterpiece that warranted high expectations for this movie.

it comes on POP now.