The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
If I wanted to watch Baywatch I could buy a ten dollar antenna and tune in on Laff or some other channel nobody knows exists

Real talk og Baywatch is fukking hilarious, at least 8-10 minutes out of each episodes 23 minute runtime is just a stock beach montage with an occasional shot of hasselhoff or one of the other lifeguards

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Who the fukk thought making Baywatch into a movie would be a good idea.. in 2017? What's next? This?
latest
This was my guilty pleasure back in the 90s.:banderas:
A few brain cells lost over the course of a season...no harm done. Mindless fun.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes the film flopped people keep saying it took like $40mil to make how about their marketing tho.... it's not enough for studios/productions to get their money back the year need surplus.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I saw this last week. It was OK. Needed a bigger storyline. Only reason the Rock has been a bit crazy about this is this is one of the first films his company has produced. I think when it's all said and one the film will make a profit. It's the perfect Netflix sunday afternoon movie.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I saw this last week. It was OK. Needed a bigger storyline. Only reason the Rock has been a bit crazy about this is this is one of the first films his company has produced. I think when it's all said and one the film will make a profit. It's the perfect Netflix sunday afternoon movie.
He should've released this on Netflix then.