The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
$30 million in the US alone isn't that bad though...people are going to the movies less now did people think it would open up at $100M?
The movie was tracking for ~50 Million opening weekend and then collapsed after the reviews and made ~20 million

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Nobody wanted this movie. This is a good example of certain hollywood people just being completely out of touch with people. And i'm a huge wrestling/Rock fan too. Dude should have just shut up and started talking about other movies he got coming up. And we can start talking about Zac Efron being a garbage lead/co-lead. Where are all his fans at to boost sales? :jbhmm:
He is out of touch with his true fukking fanbase. I didn't want to see him in a fukking Tyler Perry movie. I didn't want to see him boolin with Kevin Hart in CIA. I didn't want to see him as a fukking Tooth Fairy. Matter of fact, out of his whole filmography, I don't see 4 movies that are worth watching :scust: the only bearable ones are highlighted

He is basically the Black Nicholas Cage :scust:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Damn they putting the pressure on my nikka :mjcry:

I might smoke one and go watch it this weekend. It look like some Project X type fukkery.:ehh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'm sorry, what?

"A surprising move from the usually overtly positive and diplomatic star"

You're telling me you're surprised the Rock had harsh words for his critics?

The guy who once told Shane McMahon "You may have been born with a silver spoon in your mouth, but tonight you're going home with The Rock's black boot shoved right up your ass"?

The guy who once hit Mick Foley over the head with a steel chair 8 times while Foley's hands were handcuffed behind his back called someone "Stupid" for criticizing his movie, and we're shocked

Okay.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This and Hercules :patrice:

I'm a fan but what movie has he headlined that was good? Recently. Not The Rundown.
full

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Someone needs to explain to Hollywood that the Kardashians are an exception. Name recognition isn't the same thing is money-maker. If that were true, Corey Feldman would have Brad Pitt money :mjlol:

They keep thinking that just because everyone remembers some shyt from 20-30 years ago, they'll be all :ooh: when the title shows up on a theater poster