The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock strategically plays his Black card when convenient, I remember that lame ass joke from the trailer where Zac Efron says "you people" or some shyt. Don't try to act like a brother and market movies to folks who you don't give a shyt about.

Plenty of black rich democrats, he just doesn't fukk with us like that. He actually thinks he would make a good Presidential candidate. He is a joke and I say that as someone who grew up a big Rock fan.
yeah i remember this bullshyt :laff:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Who the fukk thought making Baywatch into a movie would be a good idea.. in 2017? What's next? This?
latest
This show was when I realized Pamela Anderson was overrated.

They had Natalie Raitano on there...and she was one of the first REAL PAWGs I've seen. Phat ass and all. Imo she stole show.
@stomachlines
In fact the whole PAWG thing really started in the late 90s if we being honest.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Nobody wanted this movie. This is a good example of certain hollywood people just being completely out of touch with people. And i'm a huge wrestling/Rock fan too. Dude should have just shut up and started talking about other movies he got coming up. And we can start talking about Zac Efron being a garbage lead/co-lead. Where are all his fans at to boost sales? :jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how you think if you're selfish.
sure :yeshrug:

but on the other hand, let's not act like democrats are some bastion of morality because they're on the right side of a few social issues :mjlol: look back to the elections, where whillary was refusing to release the transcripts of her speeches to the banks. you know why? because she was talking about what she would do to benefit the rich, and she had to protect her image :yeshrug:

trust me, breh. the dems know who butters their bread just as well as the repubs do :scustrump:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
breh....that movie cost $60M to make....how do you figure 150?
Production cost is listed as $69 million. That's just production. On top of that you have the marketing budget.

Theatres in domestic take around 50% of the take and worldwide places take anywhere from 50-75% of the take.

The general rule of thumb is a film has to make at least 2x it's budget to break even. For some films it can be 3x depending on marketing and where the film made its money.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This show was when I realized Pamela Anderson was overrated.

They had Natalie Raitano on there...and she was one of the first REAL PAWGs I've seen. Phat ass and all. Imo she stole show.
@stomachlines
In fact the whole PAWG thing really started in the late 90s if we being honest.
Yeah Natalie was a bad bytch at the time. People be actin like they wasn't lowkey watchin that show for her. LOL.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The Rock strategically plays his Black card when convenient, I remember that lame ass joke from the trailer where Zac Efron says "you people" or some shyt. Don't try to act like a brother and market movies to folks who you don't give a shyt about.

Plenty of black rich democrats, he just doesn't fukk with us like that. He actually thinks he would make a good Presidential candidate. He is a joke and I say that as someone who grew up a big Rock fan.

The rock is the king of cringe now. Dude needs to fall back for a while. Corny level peaking

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Production cost is listed as $69 million. That's just production. On top of that you have the marketing budget.

Theatres in domestic take around 50% of the take and worldwide places take anywhere from 50-75% of the take.

The general rule of thumb is a film has to make at least 2x it's budget to break even. For some films it can be 3x depending on marketing and where the film made its money.

if you say so breh...