The Rock angry and tweeting at people about his flop film Baywatch.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I know this must hurt the rocks soul because if you follow him on instagram he actively promotes his movies, like only good vibes and then it flops.

Same thing happened with hercules :mjcry:

27 minutes of roasting the whole movie :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly its more Dwayne carrying the movie more than anything. Black people wasn't going to see it, older white peop le weren't (the ones who actually know and care what baywatch is), women in general wasnt, etc.

It was a a movie centered around prepubescent boys and girls with that kinda raunchy humor. And aside from The Rock I could care less about any other main costar

Might become a cult classic like Grandmas Boy (which was a flop in theaters) but only if it's funny enough but thats about it.

It will do well overseas probably tho

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Was it really just about big titty joints running across the beach:gucci:

You came for the titties but they tried to make you stay for the politics (No one cared) or the drama (Little Timmy sat on a jellyfish and seizured out in the water, oh noes), but from what I saw of it back in the day, the show was literally just an excuse to have pretty people slow motion run with rescue buoys into the water each weak for bullshyt.

That's why the show Pacific Blue was better in most ways 'cause they put the pretty people in law enforcement which actually gave 'em more room to do shyt other than just being limited to the beach. Plus them chicks working them bikes. :whew:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
He better watch out
:ufdup:

Joo-lywood don't like bank rolling flops, they'll bush you with the quickness if they see a pattern of L's. Next movie better blow up or ride the f&f wave til the wheels fall off.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
kelly-rohrbach-alexandra-daddario-ilfenesh-hadera-baywatch-promo-pics-3-26-2017-1.jpg
Ilfenesh Hadera doe...got damn

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
not surprising..he on his Trump shyt with his denials. someone pointed out he just keeps tweeting "fun"
he's had a hell of a run considering the amount of bad movies he pumps out..take ya flop on the chin b.

they gon put the blame for the flop on the young junkie Efron
but he a few got 60% on Rotten Tomatoes joints that i'd watch before mad Rock movies...is this another ?