The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
real shyt Tax was saying at 18:00

its amazing that these politicians, whites etc what to talk about crime but not the reason for crime.

cacs can spend all day talking about crime rates and shyt, but not the poverty that causes it, thats when they shut up

and they wont dare talk about their own crime rate.

and we all know why:mjpls:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:dwillhuh: how is that not equivalent?

Where are the complete songs that Drake has had written for him?

Those QM reference tracks are hooks and bridges which is the same thing as give it to me

The only difference is QM got credit for his work

He wasn't credited for RICO (a verse) ....I wonder why?

Hush is credited for like 90% of the rap content across two of his albums homie and that's just showing you the publishing he decided to share with him.

You can't push the narrative that he's a pop star and doesn't need to abide by "hippity hop" rules and standards and then try to compare him literally farming songs from random sound cloud artists to Jay jumping on a State Prop song.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He wasn't credited for RICO (a verse) ....I wonder why?

Hush is credited for like 90% of the rap content across two of his albums homie and that's just showing you the publishing he decided to share with him.

You can't push the narrative that he's a pop star and doesn't need to abide by "hippity hop" rules and standards and then try to compare him literally farming songs from random sound cloud artists to Jay jumping on a State Prop song.
He wasn't credited on Rico because it was on Meek album.

That song was from a leftover IYRTITL session and Meek used it for his album

I've never push that narrative because I don't believe their is such thing a Hiphop rules and standards

Jay didn't just jump on SP songs he took songs, ideas, etc from them

And Jay didn't sign any of those SP guys they were basically SoundCloud artist of their time that Dash found and signed