The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
so again.... i said i'm going off what people said....

“[Meek] didn’t say nothin’ to get me on the track,” said Sigel. “I just happened to come in the studio, so I just was helping him out with some lyrics, and the situation kind of played out like it did. It’s really no beef, especially between me and Game. Me and Game got a good relationship. Had one for years. So it’s not me and Game’s beef. That’s The Game and Meek Mill beef. Basically, I’m just representing for my city. That’s it.”

when asked on TAX, why he didn't stay beefing with game... sigel said

1. he never knew game was bigging him up on the diss track... meek let him jump into it and never told him game was actually riding for him

2. he called meek and asked him straight up if he wanted beans to get game touched... MEEK SAID NO... that's when he knew meek was fake as shyt

3. he called game when he was in ny... asked him straight up if it was real beef... GAME SAID NO... that's when he knew game didn't want no real problems

so he stepped the fukk off it... that's when he did the radio interview where he clearly said he don't give a fukk about either one of them, it's all about philly

that's not playing both sides... that's not taking info and calling up the enemy and giving up the info...

that's called, you nikkas is both out here pump faking, neither one of you actually ready to go to war for this shyt.... so count me out the shyt cause you both playing rap war bullshyt

then you sucker punch him... proving everything he said was right.. you didn't want no war, shyt you didn't even want to shoot the fair one with a short old man with 1 lung... nah you punching nikkas in the back of the head for "playing both sides" when he was the only one ready to go to war for you
Naw u can't go on the radio going against the home team like that

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Beans woulda knocked Teefy head off in his prime,regardless of who his family is.

Beans money ain't long,hand game ain't proper and he pushin 50,he gotta take that one on the chin.
Dont matter how old you are. If you was tuff then you were tuff now. Plus when you OG you don't get involved in the bullshyt. And if you do you always prepared.

I can't believe you nikkas are OK with this sucka shyt beanie did.

Daps
Dont matter how old you are. If you was tuff then you were tuff now. Plus when you OG you don't get involved in the bullshyt. And if you do you always prepared.

I can't believe you nikkas are OK with this sucka shyt beanie did.

Not true,I saw old nikkas in the joint who was the man in they day have no choice but to back down from younger cats,they just weren't able to go to war like that no more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Devil's Advocate you too old to be this naive.

Sigel said himself he's meticulous in everything he does.

Do you really believe Sigel didn't know? The same nikka who rode around ready to shoot because of a beef? You think he gone blindly jump into that for a nikka he dont really know like that... that was already giving him the run around?

:stopitslime:

Then u talking about he stepped off and so called didn't care. Ok so if he was over it he should have said "I was tryna help my city but either side not on it like that so im out" No instead this nikka implies he wrote the shyt clearly giving an edge to games side.

So you help one side by giving support and maybe even bars to omelly..helping meek

Then you go on the radio in the middle of the war and say you wrote for nikkas. Helping further embarass meek. Thus helping Games side.

Thats playing both sides!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@The Devil's Advocate you too old to be this naive.

Sigel said himself he's meticulous in everything he does.

Do you really believe Sigel didn't know? The same nikka who rode around ready to shoot because of a beef? You think he gone blindly jump into that for a nikka he dont really know like that... that was already giving him the run around?

:stopitslime:

Then u talking about he stepped off and so called didn't care. Ok so if he was over it he should have said "I was tryna help my city but either side not on it like that so im out" No instead this nikka implies he wrote the shyt clearly giving an edge to games side.

So you help one side by giving support and maybe even bars to omelly..helping meek

Then you go on the radio in the middle of the war and say you wrote for nikkas. Helping further embarass meek. Thus helping Games side.

Thats playing both sides!
if that's what you want to call it cool.. but somebody is lying... everyone involved has a different story... game said he was told nothing.. beans said he told him nothing and was ready to get him touched... meek silent as a church mouse

last week meek wasn't shyt and a fake and a liar and taking infinite L's... sigel was the legend

this week sigel gets punched from behind and suddenly meek's word is golden and beans just ran up to the radio to tell complete and utter lies for an hour... lies that tax sat there and believed... lies that came with text messages and call logs that tax saw, knew they were all lies, but co signed them anyway

so at the end of the day.... game, tax and beans is lying and meek's team (since he can't be found) is the real truth of the matter

y'all believe one thing, i'll believe the other :yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a great interview, Sigel is a bit delusional but I can dig it, lol.