The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
surprised non of yall sayin "omg what's gon happen to beans after this" maybe yall aint eat breakfast yet ill be waiting

Edub

Veteran
Daps
real shyt Tax was saying at 18:00

its amazing that these politicians, whites etc what to talk about crime but not the reason for crime.

cacs can spend all day talking about crime rates and shyt, but not the poverty that causes it, thats when they shut up

and they wont dare talk about their own crime rate.

and we all know why:mjpls:
Truth.....they keep talkin bout symptoms but never the cure.

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
*I dunno if he knows it, but this nikka lowkey disrespecting the fukk outta Drake.

Straight up called him the old cat lady in the hood.

"He ain't a street duuuuude, he don't gotta live by our rules. He a civilian!!!" :damn:

:laff:

~ sigel street loopy

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
There are gems in this interview for the young dudes in the world.
Man Beanie a GOAT rapper but he ain't giving no real good advice...he said he been rich 4 times in his life and broke forever...he keep talking about being a legend...keep saying FACTS and the instagram, twitter 90's babies....outside of rap, I ain't really listening to this cat b

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
**On a serious note tho. Beans is a delusional old head who just can't let it go.

This motherfukka implementing Metal Gear Solid plays just to get in the same room as Meek so he can double cross him :mjlol:

TLDR: Beans never cared for the game beef. He had prior beef with Meek before this situation, n was just playing undercover so he can get in the circle so he can eventually backstab him.

He too old to be playing all these hood poltic games. Ya philly nikkas is crabs in the barrel for real :heh:

~ Eagle Loopy

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Man Beanie a GOAT rapper but he ain't giving no real good advice...he said he been rich 4 times in his life and broke forever...he keep talking about being a legend...keep saying FACTS and the instagram, twitter 90's babies....outside of rap, I ain't really listening to this cat b
Nah he is. He's talking about not believing everything you read online, don't live by social media and instragram, don't make rash decisions, sit back and contemplate your next move, don't let money dictate your life, etc.