The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*I dunno if he knows it, but this nikka lowkey disrespecting the fukk outta Drake.

Straight up called him the old cat lady in the hood.

"He ain't a street duuuuude, he don't gotta live by our rules. He a civilian!!!" :damn:

:laff:

~ sigel street loopy

You're reaching.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man Beanie a GOAT rapper but he ain't giving no real good advice...he said he been rich 4 times in his life and broke forever...he keep talking about being a legend...keep saying FACTS and the instagram, twitter 90's babies....outside of rap, I ain't really listening to this cat b
And he blaming meek for "letting him get on the track knowing game shouted him out", like meek actually keeping note of bars at beans from game, stop it.....that's nonsense, I still don't see how beans didn't just fukk up here.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man Beanie a GOAT rapper but he ain't giving no real good advice...he said he been rich 4 times in his life and broke forever...he keep talking about being a legend...keep saying FACTS and the instagram, twitter 90's babies....outside of rap, I ain't really listening to this cat b
Cut that out 90% of every nikka wouldnt have the heart to go the radio to address this shyt after being shamed publically koed on video:stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This episode

fb2.gif

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Give it to me was not his second biggest single and if it was strictly a Sparks song it wouldn't have did shyt.

Give It To Me was the hip hop song of the year in 2000...if you're under 30, you don't know what you're talking about

Give It To Me was Jay's biggest record before Empire State of Mind dropped

#FACTS

:damn: