The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He means State Property. He is referring to Oschino having the hook from Give it to Me and Hov coming in and taking the song but writing his own verses. That is his equivalent to Drake not writing his raps. That's all you need to know about his honesty. Also 1900-Hustler.
My bad... YOU KNOW SP the ghost yeah I knew about give it to me... Didn't know about 1900 hustler

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
would they really discredit the words of thurough nikkas over some Drake hate ?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What do you mean?

You think Jay stealing SP songs and using Young Chris flows take away from his talent

You think Nas working "closely" with Jay elect take away from his talent

These artist are still what they have built from the start of their careers even if they collaborate to make a more complete product

Stop trying to equate this shyt with what Drake is doing.

What kills me about all this shyt is at the beginning you were "pro-ghost writing" and didn't care how the sausage was made as long as it came out as a good product, now you're constantly trying to spin, defend and equate having a whole factory of people creating your music for you with what other rappers do just to soften whatever stance people might have on Drake being a cover band.

Just go back to saying you don't care about writers or artistic integrity...or even about being a Hip Hop head. I respect that more than what you're trying to pull here.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stop trying to equate this shyt with what Drake is doing.

What kills me about all this shyt is at the beginning you were "pro-ghost writing" and didn't care how the sausage was made as long as it came out as a good product, now you're constantly trying to spin, defend and equate having a whole factory of people creating your music for you with what other rappers do just to soften whatever stance people might have on Drake being a cover band.

Just go back to saying you don't care about writers or artistic integrity...or even about being a Hip Hop head. I respect that more than what you're trying to pull here.
I am pro ghostwriting, nothing said in this thread would lead you to think otherwise

But Drake is priahnna for doing what we are learning to be the most normal thing in the industry

And now that we know Jay stealing songs and using artist as style as a muse for his music How is actually any different?