The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean?

You think Jay stealing SP songs and using Young Chris flows take away from his talent

You think Nas working "closely" with Jay elect take away from his talent

These artist are still what they have built from the start of their careers even if they collaborate to make a more complete product
Man, get the fukk out of here with this bullshyt. Stop trying to make excuse for your your BFF Drake. It's like you reflexively come in here talking about him whenever you sense a mild shot. Collaborating and writing bars are two different things, stop playing dumb and don't quote me again if you're going to play this dumb ass angle up.

You cannot call yourself the best without writing your raps. The end. No discussion. This is the first time in Hip Hop history that this has occurred. Sigel and all these dudes are about the money so they're falling back. You saw how Slaughterhouse was shook to broach the subject.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean?

You think Jay stealing SP songs and using Young Chris flows take away from his talent

You think Nas working "closely" with Jay elect take away from his talent

These artist are still what they have built from the start of their careers even if they collaborate to make a more complete product
Jay stole styles P songs? Wut?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man, get the fukk out of here with this bullshyt. Stop trying to make excuse for your your BFF Drake. It's like you reflexively come in here talking about him whenever you sense a mild shot. Collaborating and writing bars are two different things, stop playing dumb and don't quote me again if you're going to play this dumb ass angle up.

You cannot call yourself the best without writing your raps. The end. No discussion. This is the first time in Hip Hop history that this has occurred. Sigel and all these dudes are about the money so they're falling back. You saw how Slaughterhouse was shook to broach the subject.

:what:

My post had nothing to do with Drake

It had everything to with the fact that it's totally unreasonable given everything we know about the rap business that a rapper has written 100% of the words that they've rap through a mic

So even with the ghostwriting and sharing songs or whatever people on here all to keep their myth alive

It doesn't take away from obvious skill these rappers have shown throughout their career

Jay stole styles P songs? Wut?

SP= State Property

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He means State Property. He is referring to Oschino having the hook from Give it to Me and Hov coming in and taking the song but writing his own verses. That is his equivalent to Drake not writing his raps. That's all you need to know about his honesty. Also 1900-Hustler.
:dwillhuh: how is that not equivalent?

Where are the complete songs that Drake has had written for him?

Those QM reference tracks are hooks and bridges which is the same thing as give it to me

The only difference is QM got credit for his work