The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
I just don't get why y'all hate Meek so much?

We gotta use logic in the situation. I have no doubt Meek a draw. I just don't see a random street cat giving Meek 100k for a show. Even if it is true idk if Meek team want to be taking that much $ from a dude in streets like that. Now getting to the point Meek don't need to help a grown ass man get money. That's Beanie fault for promising that guy he could get Meek.

Meek dun did alot of how shyt that would make one think he didn't wanna do it just to not let Beans get that 15k,so don't act like nikkas just disliking Meek for no reason.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread interesting and full of
free_fax_to_email.jpg

Daps
Why do u even involve urself in these conversations fam? Lol. U obviously hate Meek to the point u can't be levelheaded. Lol.

:russ: I've pointed out why I think he snaked Beans on the 15k I'm not about to keep going back and forth with y'all,he a snake and he move like a female. FACTS

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Bruh u don't know the type of relationship/history meek has wit the promoter. Which is probably why they went thru beans and was willing to give him 15k to set it up.

Meek moves like a broad but I don't blame him for that Beanie shyt.

1. He's not obligated to do shows so Beans can get money. Beans is 18 years in the game...handled millions of dollars and still can't sustain himself. At some point he has to take responsibility.

2. Ask State Property about Beans booking shows for you. ''They came to see Beanie Sigel not State Property'' :rudy:

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
He wasn't credited on Rico because it was on Meek album.

That song was from a leftover IYRTITL session and Meek used it for his album

I've never push that narrative because I don't believe their is such thing a Hiphop rules and standards

Jay didn't just jump on SP songs he took songs, ideas, etc from them

And Jay didn't sign any of those SP guys they were basically SoundCloud artist of their time that Dash found and signed

All fatcs. these white boys and rap nerds don't want to hear you tho.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Meek dun did alot of how shyt that would make one think he didn't wanna do it just to not let Beans get that 15k,so don't act like nikkas just disliking Meek for no reason.
Out of spite to Beanie he won't take 100k? :dahell:

Meek team looked at the situation and said naw. It's that simple. Nothing more. So guy going to give meek 100k out the blue to perform where?

Daps
Out of spite to Beanie he won't take 100k? :dahell:

Meek team looked at the situation and said naw. It's that simple. Nothing more. So guy going to give meek 100k out the blue to perform where?

Like I said don't act like Meek HISTORY of doing hoe shyt doesn't give someone a legit reason to look at it as him being a sucka for not letting beans grab that 15k

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said don't act like Meek HISTORY of doing hoe shyt doesn't give someone a legit reason to look at it as him being a sucka for not letting beans grab that 15k
What history of hoe shyt?

I don't his career that close. If u not a hater. U should be able to give a valid hoe shyt moment that is similar to this situation

Daps
What history of hoe shyt?

I don't his career that close. If u not a hater h can give a valid hoe shyt moment

Man I posted it on here already,but fukk it

The gettin mad at Wale because he didn't promote his album and gon at him

The putting his old homie on blast for everyone to see because he asked Meek for a few dollars

Tryna go at Cassidy and saying Hotel was trash when Hotel actually is better than anything Meeks put out.

Going at Drake for no reason

Saying he not gon fight Game because he only weigh 170

Now gettin Beans snuck instead of doin the shyt himself

I mean and there's others but that's all Ima post.

Dude is a sucka flat out and he not above doing hoe shyt,yea Beans shiesty and Meek don't have to put no money in his pocket,but it just came off as Meek bein a bytch

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I posted it on here already,but fukk it

The gettin mad at Wale because he didn't promote his album and gon at him

The putting his old homie on blast for everyone to see because he asked Meek for a few dollars

Tryna go at Cassidy and saying Hotel was trash when Hotel actually is better than anything Meeks put out.

Going at Drake for no reason

Saying he not gon fight Game because he only weigh 170

Now gettin Beans snuck instead of doin the shyt himself

I mean and there's others but that's all Ima post.

Dude is a sucka flat out and he not above doing hoe shyt,yea Beans shiesty and Meek don't have to put no money in his pocket,but it just came off as Meek bein a bytch
:russ: the hate for this man:salute:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
But there's no reason a promoter would go through Beans to get Meek anyway. They've never been affiliated, done no professional songs together, I don't think Meek has ever mentioned Beans name once...you can't even find pics of them together. I got more footage of Meek with Reed than with Beans. That ish is like going through Bleek to get to Mobb Deep.