The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I didn't say they would get involved but they millionaires with long reach themselves and they wasn't gon let anything happen to Beans.

Nah man Beans woulda went to war with them nikkas he had everything needed to do so on top of not giving a fukk. :yeshrug:

Beans not a day 1 like Bleek breh...:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

what?

gBuYs.gif

Daps
What i mean is Beans is not from NY and isnt a day 1 nikka...

Jay and Dash would have simply distanced themselves from the situation

even if he had a lil bread, it wouldnt have been enough because he dont have the clout..

Ion think so,I believe they woulda protected they investment,they wouldn't have been front line,but woulda made sure he was straight,besides Beans had long money and his own gangsta rep,he woulda went to war period

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ion think so,I believe they woulda protected they investment,they wouldn't have been front line,but woulda made sure he was straight,besides Beans had long money and his own gangsta rep,he woulda went to war period
According to Beanie Jay told the Judge he ain't want to be responsible for Sigel. So I doubt he would go to war with him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I posted it on here already,but fukk it

The gettin mad at Wale because he didn't promote his album and gon at him

The putting his old homie on blast for everyone to see because he asked Meek for a few dollars

Tryna go at Cassidy and saying Hotel was trash when Hotel actually is better than anything Meeks put out.

Going at Drake for no reason

Saying he not gon fight Game because he only weigh 170

Now gettin Beans snuck instead of doin the shyt himself

I mean and there's others but that's all Ima post.

Dude is a sucka flat out and he not above doing hoe shyt,yea Beans shiesty and Meek don't have to put no money in his pocket,but it just came off as Meek bein a bytch

Hotel better than anything Meek put out:childplease:?awww man,even the stans and haters think its open season to say whatever reckless bullshyt they want to to discredit Meek....nikka really said Hotel:mjlol: