The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
did I hear this right?

Beans saying Meek basically threatened to put a price on his head cause Beans told him he never was no street cat, Beans showed up to the studio to "get close to him" and helped him on the diss track?
according to Beans, Meek said "you broke, I could put a bag on nikkas"

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Thats as bad as Beans saying "i dont play games i end em",if not worse though...cant say "I could....." with sumthin as serious as killing a nikka:pachaha:.

if he was mad at Meek he did a good job making Meek and his team look bad,but he look worst cuz henthe only one who got knocked outnso far,even if it was a sucker punch.....this that chess where you flip the board over,everybody lose but nikkaa still lookin at you like :dahell:.
I love beans. It really hurt to see him like this. Getting dragged through the mud through out this whole beef

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Personally I thought there would be a lot more cheerleading on his part since he don't like dc or the game

There was none at all

Cause the story is full of contradictions and bullshyt. Beans is nothing but a bunch of fake deep cliches and double talk.
nikka said what don't come out in the wash Come out in the rinse and ppl like :ohhh:
As if ppl haven't been saying what don't come out in the dark come out in the light for 100 yrs

He said dude who knocked him out is chasing a invisible bag (of money) that will never appear
Yet he supposedly chased Meek around went to the studio as a means to get 15k that never materialized

Interview is full of contradictory dumb shyt like that, Tax probably saw thru the bullshyt

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Cause the story is full of contradictions and bullshyt. Beans is nothing but a bunch of fake deep cliches and double talk.
nikka said what don't come out in the wash Come out in the rinse and ppl like :ohhh:
As if ppl haven't been saying what don't come out in the dark come out in the light for 100 yrs

He said dude who knocked him out is chasing a invisible bag (of money) that will never appear
Yet he supposedly chased Meek around went to the studio as a means to get 15k that never materialized

Interview is full of contradictory dumb shyt like that, Tax probably saw thru the bullshyt
:lolbron:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

agreed

Normally I wouldn't mind the cliches but don't get all philosophical to justify not doing shyt after getting sucker punched lol

People would respect it more if Mac just kept it real

Like "I got myself involved in some bullshyt and dudes popped on me" end of story lol