The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
"Facts" that don't have no bearing on this situation at all. I can make a list of "hoe" moments for any rapper. The only thing I had a problem with was the Wale shyt and that's no big deal at all

:mjlol: It does when you do hoe shyt all the time you gon keep doin how shyt all the time,it's in your nature to do hoe shyt. We can agree to disagree Meek a bytch and juked Beans outta 15 stacks :yeshrug:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans was prolly tryna do sum shady shyt wit that show. He aint even want Meek involving his manager

U think Game had something to do with that? Tryna E-40 Meek? I wonder how long this shyt goes back, maybe Im reaching.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But there's no reason a promoter would go through Beans to get Meek anyway. They've never been affiliated, done no professional songs together, I don't think Meek has ever mentioned Beans name once...you can't even find pics of them together. I got more footage of Meek with Reed than with Beans. That ish is like going through Bleek to get to Mobb Deep.

Meek and Beans have songs together

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"Facts" that don't have no bearing on this situation at all. I can make a list of "hoe" moments for any rapper. The only thing I had a problem with was the Wale shyt and that's no big deal at all

We're talking about the lame shyt Meek has done. But for whatever reason you keep making excuses for him

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This interview was hilarious. Beans said real ish abot Meek, that everyone knows but everything else was.....

First off, Sigel St ain't historical. That ish is like every other tiny a$$ block in the hood in NP, South & West etc. That ish only extends for like 4 blocks, and is in the middle of several other larger streets. He couldn't even explain without contradicting himself.

I really don't like how he shyt on the Philly movement though, like he was the only one. Every label had a Philly artist, and he came in the game with Figgas & Most Wanted..and Journ...so for them not to acknowledge them is kinda grimey. Cass, Eve, Chuck Bmore & Dutch & Spade were all signed before him. Suckas remix was out before anything he ever spit on Roc.

THEY AIGHT
BUT BEANS THE ONLY RAP LEGEND FROM PHILLY.

:devil:
:evil: