The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:takedat: thanks, I kinda figured that,I never heard of it being used in that fashion...in use to the slang "put some money on yo head, or put a ticket on yo head" lol tf
used in that fashion ?
whats the different between a bag, money and ticket ? they all mean money tf..

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He not strong no more he know that which is why he falling back.

Beans was a millionaire had Jay-z and Dame Dash as his right and left hand and he was thorough he wouldn't have been alone money talk,which is why NOW he know he can't do nothing

We'll just agree to disagree. But those NY dudes wouldn't get involved. And as wild as Beans may be, the Bey's are just as wild...even wilder with more money and reach, than Beans at his peak. He was still an underling to them.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Dawg I'm from the 1700 block of Taylor Street. Half the shyt you said ain't even true. Beans didn't roll with any teef relatives cause they are 50-60 year old right now. Teef saying he related to Ron Harvey and members of JBM who were doing shyt in the 70s. In his interview he says Muhammad Ali came to his house before, beans wasn't rolling with them old nikkas, he was still in diapers during that era. Teef was probably in 1st grade when beans signed his rocafella deal. I'm from round there and I never even seen Teef before and I'm younger than beans and moved away at LEAST five yrs after beans left the hood. Them nikkas ain't long lost best friends, stop it. They from two completely different eras

Fact remains dude knocked him out in front of his family, don't give a fukk who invited you to a wedding you got to handle that or at least get your lil brother to do it if you going use the "I'm sick" excuse. Beans was literally pleading on some "why you do me like that" shyt
Disgraceful

You from Taylor & Tasker/Morris? Sheesh

Daps
If y'all overlooking the fact that Beans is damn near admitting being a snake, y'all got a problem. While in the studio smiling next to Meek, he whispering to some nikka "Chess not checkers" :aicmon:

"It's bigger than Niño Brown":aicmon:

Talkin bout Meek not taking care if his boys, but you really mad cause he ain't takin care of YOU to get that 15k when he don't have to do shyt. Meek been on some bullshyt but I can't sit here and act like Beans ain't being two faced and manipulative. Lost some respect for him, and he DESERVED to get sucker punched based on that alone. He the type of nikka to get someone killed with his snake tendencies if he gets too desperate.

Jay seen it early, Oschino dealt with some bullshyt because of it clearly. Philly lookin bad out here these days :snoop:

Yea you right as hell Beans was salty as shyt and mad Meek didn't Let him get that 15k.

But we talking about Meek,another bytch ass move on his end to not let a nikka get a quick 15k

Daps
We'll just agree to disagree. But those NY dudes wouldn't get involved. And as wild as Beans may be, the Bey's are just as wild...even wilder with more money and reach, than Beans at his peak. He was still an underling to them.

I didn't say they would get involved but they millionaires with long reach themselves and they wasn't gon let anything happen to Beans.

Nah man Beans woulda went to war with them nikkas he had everything needed to do so on top of not giving a fukk. :yeshrug:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You from Taylor & Tasker/Morris? Sheesh

I lived multiple spots in south philly on that side of the tracks (tracks == Washington ave) but my grandma owned a crib on Taylor so I was there every weekend regardless where else I lived. Lived there full time in college tho and my lil sister live there now. It's basically a crib who ever can live at if they need to.

I don't know Teefy cause 23rd and tasker wasn't even a "block" when I was round there. I remember that real dark skin dude that be around teef was basically a herb nobody when I lived round there so shyt changes. Beans lil brother, jar and Ronald and all those guys I know but not beans he like 15 yrs older than me. My older cousin and his ppl know of beans tho and I heard some stories about him NOT being that guy in the streets. But shyt change quick so it is what it is

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Dawud Bey is Teefys uncle and Hakeem is his cousin. Beans used run under Dawud Bey for a minute

Hmmmm, if true it's interesting since Dawud bey knew and managed oschino and peedi and they claimed to never know beans before rap. I don't doubt that beans sold drugs that Dawud touched, that whole point breeze area including my barber probably did, I just doubt they had any real type relationship.
Either way dude is in jail doing football numbers far as I know and Teefy violated. "Ur uncle was my plug 20 yrs ago" ain't a real reason to let getting dropped in front of ur wife slide to me. Now if he just scared of Teefy Bey and what he doing round there NOW that's a different thing. To me that's the real reason.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hmmmm, if true it's interesting since Dawud bey knew and managed oschino and peedi and they claimed to never know beans before rap. I don't doubt that beans sold drugs that Dawud touched, that whole point breeze area including my barber probably did, I just doubt they had any real type relationship.
Either way dude is in jail doing football numbers far as I know and Teefy violated. "Ur uncle was my plug 20 yrs ago" ain't a real reason to let getting dropped in front of ur wife slide to me. Now if he just scared of Teefy Bey and what he doing round there NOW that's a different thing. To me that's the real reason.
Beans 42 years old. Got one lung. Half of a bunch of other organs. And a shyt bag bro. If he ain't tryna be rumbling wit some big ass nikka like Teefy. It's understandable. And it's not like Teefy felt bold enough to give him a head up. nikka snuck him so u can't call Beans out about being shook and not call Teefy out. When in reality. He has all the advantages u can think of when it comes to a head up. And still wasn't bold enough to do it face to face. Beans deserved an ass whoopin. Cause he was moving funny. But I'm still gonna call it like it is.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yea you right as hell Beans was salty as shyt and mad Meek didn't Let him get that 15k.

But we talking about Meek,another bytch ass move on his end to not let a nikka get a quick 15k
I just don't get why y'all hate Meek so much?

We gotta use logic in the situation. I have no doubt Meek a draw. I just don't see a random street cat giving Meek 100k for a show. Even if it is true idk if Meek team want to be taking that much $ from a dude in streets like that. Now getting to the point Meek don't need to help a grown ass man get money. That's Beanie fault for promising that guy he could get Meek.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Bruh u don't know the type of relationship/history meek has wit the promoter. Which is probably why they went thru beans and was willing to give him 15k to set it up.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

I know who Dawud Bey is I said. They the same nikkas who killed a young black chick who was in witness protection the SAME DAY she returned to philly for a funeral or something. :francis:
But that generation is over. All them nikkas in jail. We talking about what's going on in 2016 . Teefy Bey can get touched like anybody else, he basically admitted to paying tribute to ArAb so he ain't some invincible goon. Beans just don't want no smoke cause his ass will get whupped