The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasnt Tak who knocked him out. It was Teefy Bey. His whole family are certified gangsters and Beans used to hustle for his uncle so thats why he aint sayin nothin crazy about him. Most of his family are in jail though

:ohhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That diss was public. It wasn't Meek's responsibility to inform him of the details on a beef HE jumped into on his own. He had such a great rapport wit Game he still chose to diss him on a track and jump in the beef regardless? Then he finds out Game bigged him up on the first diss and now that changes things? To top it off. Even with him tryna clear shyt up with Game. That still doesn't explain why he felt the need to air out dirty laundry to the nikka Meek is currently beefing with. shyt was a shady move and the epitome of playing both sides.

Yeah,plus the fact Game biggin him up on the song was possibly just strategy....to either let Philly know he still fukk wit Philly,or to keep Beans out of it....it's basically the same shyt as Nas saying Beans was better than Jay....back then Beans saw it as divide and conquer....but last few beefs Beans might be letting these nikkas gas him up by playing up to his ego....Game biggin him up could've been coincidence,but it may have been strategy behind it too....seems too coincidental he would do that on a Meek diss.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I must have. What I miss?
They never had a great relationship with Beans. He didnt sign them and he wasn't their boss. They were put in a group for marketing and branding purposes.

And He stole money from them when they were doing reunion shows

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Dawg I'm from the 1700 block of Taylor Street. Half the shyt you said ain't even true. Beans didn't roll with any teef relatives cause they are 50-60 year old right now. Teef saying he related to Ron Harvey and members of JBM who were doing shyt in the 70s. In his interview he says Muhammad Ali came to his house before, beans wasn't rolling with them old nikkas, he was still in diapers during that era. Teef was probably in 1st grade when beans signed his rocafella deal. I'm from round there and I never even seen Teef before and I'm younger than beans and moved away at LEAST five yrs after beans left the hood. Them nikkas ain't long lost best friends, stop it. They from two completely different eras

Fact remains dude knocked him out in front of his family, don't give a fukk who invited you to a wedding you got to handle that or at least get your lil brother to do it if you going use the "I'm sick" excuse. Beans was literally pleading on some "why you do me like that" shyt
Disgraceful

Teefy Bey is related to Hakeem Bey, SP legend...look it up

Beans is cool with the Bey's

Mr. Negative

Can't change overnight like Ebenezer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
did I hear this right?

Beans saying Meek basically threatened to put a price on his head cause Beans told him he never was no street cat, Beans showed up to the studio to "get close to him" and helped him on the diss track?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yeah,plus the fact Game biggin him up on the song was possibly just strategy....to either let Philly know he still fukk wit Philly,or to keep Beans out of it....it's basically the same shyt as Nas saying Beans was better than Jay....back then Beans saw it as divide and conquer....but last few beefs Beans might be letting these nikkas gas him up by playing up to his ego....Game biggin him up could've been coincidence,but it may have been strategy behind it too....seems too coincidental he would do that on a Meek diss.
like how 50 went at Dipset. "juelz is the capo. cam is demoted to soldier. we liked jimmy better anyway..."

that's why discipline is important. If you ain't got a ego they can't use it against you

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
did I hear this right?

Beans saying Meek basically threatened to put a price on his head cause Beans told him he never was no street cat, Beans showed up to the studio to "get close to him" and helped him on the diss track?
i don't think meek threatened to put a price on his head, i think meek was saying "I could", as in "i ain't the square you tryna paint me as"

I think beans was tryna come at meek like how calvin klein went at jay, and wanted it to be one way

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 2 mins of listening to the beanie interview I was bout to come in here and flame him ..

But I listend for a little longer and I can't diss beanie. He's talking some real shyt.

I still can't forget the clip of him falling to the floor like a sack of shyt but it can happen to anyone :yeshrug:

He ain't really spoke on the game situation yet so I'm still listening ..

I never listend to meek anyway,I'll leave that there :francis:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
What are you gonna do beans?

Ok. I'm gonna jump in this beef even tho game bigged me up and me and game have a rapport.

Game got at you he called you a crackhead. What are you gonna do now?

Ok ok. I'm gonna switch to games side apologize and say I wrote the dis and discredit everyone I was just with moments ago.

CHESS. NOT CHECKERS. FACTS.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think meek threatened to put a price on his head, i think meek was saying "I could", as in "i ain't the square you tryna paint me as"

I think beans was tryna come at meek like how calvin klein went at jay, and wanted it to be one way

Thats as bad as Beans saying "i dont play games i end em",if not worse though...cant say "I could....." with sumthin as serious as killing a nikka:pachaha:.

What are you gonna do beans?

Ok. I'm gonna jump in this beef even tho game bigged me up and me and game have a rapport.

Game got at you he called you a crackhead. What are you gonna do now?

Ok ok. I'm gonna switch to games side apologize and say I wrote the dis and discredit everyone I was just with moments ago.

CHESS. NOT CHECKERS. FACTS.

if he was mad at Meek he did a good job making Meek and his team look bad,but he look worst cuz henthe only one who got knocked outnso far,even if it was a sucker punch.....this that chess where you flip the board over,everybody lose but nikkaa still lookin at you like :dahell:.