The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The way I see it...Beans kinda started it off with being upset about the concert and his 15k cut. At a certain point in your life you learn that its not really what you say, but how you say it. Him talking about "I don't play games I end them" would rub me the wrong way as well. No excuses for meek though he does seem like the type to be arrogant and not hear what OGs are trying to tell you. Beans getting upset about Meek being on his block to me was another blunder...how you mad cause of that? When meek cousin is really from the same block? Anyways to the Studio situation, as an OG, Mack should have known what getting on that diss record meant. That was another blunder. Getting your raps written by someone else is a black eye for Dreamchasers though. At the end of the day Meek and Beans just dont know how to talk to one another and actually understand each other.

Yet he says ''I don't do nothing just because. Everything I do is meticulously calculated'' :duck:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
This is where the thread gets shaky, you dudes start speculating on things you have no knowledge of. Unless we can get his accountant on the line this kind of shyt is pointless to discuss.

And if Reading, PA....a small ass city of 80k....offered Meek a show for $100,000....then clearly his show money is straight, if nothing else.

Fred.

Nope, he has a 360 deal.

So MMG, Universal, his management etc will all take their cut.

Add state, federal, income tax

He'll see 45k out of that..

And I doubt any one is offering meek mill 100k for a venue that holds 1,200...
Duck tales everywhere

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
FACTS!!!
2mk108O.png

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yooo this is lowkey hilarious tho :dead:.

Beans is talking about the life expectancy of the average black man.... Quoting Marlon Brando from the Gadfather...Even Hadeeths and other scriptures :dead:

''I have a halal WIFE. She prays at least 5 times a day. I have HALAL children''

What does all of this have to do with the price of tea in China? :heh:

Tax must be like :dahell:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How is beans not a sucka?

Man I turned that shyt off after a while. Maybe Ill listen to it later. This nikka beans is a snake ass nikka trying to play og. We knew what kind of nikka meek was a long time ago. Now we know what time of nikka beans is.

Smh at you nikkas believing this bullshyt he kicking. You nikkas need fathers:heh:
This shyt is unbelievable bruh. These nikkas can't see the forest from the trees. They would get finessed in the streets. EASILY. lol

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps

Beans is talking about the life expectancy of the average black man.... Quoting Marlon Brando from the Gadfather...Even Hadeeths and other scriptures :dead:

''I have a halal WIFE. She prays at least 5 times a day. I have HALAL children''

Ctfu it was but This is exactly how Philly oldheads will talk to you all day mixing Muslim shyt win street talk

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Beans has done some grimey shyt but I'm rockin wit him on this one Meek stay looking funny in the light....but that's because he was never as Street as he portrayed himself to be
That really has nothing to do with this situation Beans was fukking up left and right but somehow justifies it in his head. Beans is moving funny.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
How is beans not a sucka?

Man I turned that shyt off after a while. Maybe Ill listen to it later. This nikka beans is a snake ass nikka trying to play og. We knew what kind of nikka meek was a long time ago. Now we know what time of nikka beans is.

Smh at you nikkas believing this bullshyt he kicking. You nikkas need fathers:heh:

Ay my friend.. fuhk you

its all opinions in this bih. That was mine

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I have halal children" I mean I get what he's trying to say :patrice:, but that was really random and hilarious.

Son definitely likes to go off the script, but it's pretty entertaining. That's why I made the Rick Ross comparison as I was listening earlier in this thread. Funny enough, he went on to praise Rick Ross later in the interview.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
:mjlol:

Listening to this makes beans look silly to me

All these nikkas are WWE with this shyt.

We need to just kill rap beefs from now on

If a rapper wants to diss another he has to do it on stage in front of a crowd (or at least on video) facing off against his opponent

3 rounds then let the people decide who won and let's move on

Last edited: