The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you had a "Rapport" with game then why you write a diss verse at him? :martin:

Beans copping pleas. He deserved that fade for playing both sides and this interview doesn't change my opinion. :martin:

Yeah pretty much this.

The nikkas comin in here sayin "you could learn and thing or two from Beans, young cat"

nah, Beans is the last person anyone should be looking to for advice :russ:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If they did jump him, which Meek denied. Then it was because you're lying and ruining my reputation over a lie. You deserve to get washed up.

There's no proof of that happening though. Especially in a Popular Niketown in LA :duck:

Just like there's no proof of Game getting knocked out at a mall in LA

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Not only that, but he's literally just keeping it 100 everywhere.

Him exposing Drake for selling verses he didn't write, is some Hip Hop shyt. That's applauded in every other generation. It also wasn't a lie so the question becomes why are nikkas mad? Why was the public even angry about that if it wasn't a lie.

Secondly. Telling your boy to be alert for nikkas creeping. Is normal. There's nothing wrong with that. At all. Don't see the problem.

The hatred people have for him now is weird af. Seems to me the nikka is moving as thorough as he can. And nikkas are not happy with that for some reason.
You ain't neva lied breh:aicmon: shyt is way too extra at this point. It's one thing to keep it strictly music...cool you don't like his music & he got smoked on that track by Game & I'm not the biggest fan of all his music either...but this has for real crossed over to a deep seeded personal hatred for Meek now.

- Told truth about Drake basically being the rap version of Rihanna & more evidence piled up way after.
- Game made up a problem strictly for album promo...as far as I know he got caught lying about the snitching shyt & he was google searching cheesesteak pictures & dubbing his voice on IG videos. I don't know I haven't really followed that too heavy.
- Beans caught playing both sides so he got his chin tapped.

:dahell: Only thing you could say he's guilty of is not keeping his mouth shut if he didn't want any problems, but he's from north & most dudes I know from north are loud, aggressive & pop off at the mouth quick on anything :skip: sounds familiar...

:ld:And listening to most of this interview it seems this tracks back to that 15k. I know Beans a legend & a lot of people's favorite rapper, but this pretty much confirms what Oschino already said in my opinion. Seems like he wanted to use Meek to get paid & Meek ain't bite so he got mad. Guess it's karma for stealing that State Prop money for years. :manny:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Get mad because no one wants "wisdom" from a lifetime felon who got shot less than a year ago, and steals bags from his fellow groupmates, because he "had a lick" brehs

I'm half way through and this is what kills me. Beans is convinced he was dropping jewels on Meek but was lowkey disrespecting him :dead: Who appointed him as Meek's oldhead? And is he surprised no one pays attention to his ''jewels'' considering his life decisions? And why the fukk is he mad at Meek for not doing that show? Is he obligated to do shows because Beans wants 15 racks lmao.

I always viewed Beans as one of the most stand-up dudes in rap...I guess he is just real good at expressing himself. His character looking shaky.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
When one dude desperately needs 15k and the other don't give a fukk about a 100k, the second person look like he know what he's doing. You rap for two decades and still don't got a fukkin pot to piss in, u played yourself :manny:

His girl is worth 30M,.. He would be runnin after that 100k if it wasn't for her

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Haven't listened yet but..

-why did he hop on the diss?
-why hasn't he responded to Game?
-what's gonna happen to the bul who snuffed him?

fukk all that other shyt