The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not quite, but I get where you are coming from. I'm not cosigning Beans actions as much I'm cosigning Beans "gift". I've said in other posts that I think he's moving funny. But he puts those words together to make you feel it in your gut. Like he threw the whole Muslim angle on old boy who snuffed him, and made him sound like a lost nygga.

Beefy Teef was even talking the Muslim shyt in his little explainer.
Yooo this is lowkey hilarious tho :dead:.

Beans is talking about the life expectancy of the average black man.... Quoting Marlon Brando from the Gadfather...Even Hadeeths and other scriptures :dead:

''I have a halal WIFE. She prays at least 5 times a day. I have HALAL children''

What does all of this have to do with the price of tea in China? :heh:

Tax must be like :dahell:

That shyt had me rollin :laugh:

I have HALAL SOAP
HALAL TUNA
HALALA OVEN MITS

FACTS!

:dead:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Beans was sayin sum real shyt about Meek but he still did sum snake shyt and it sounds like it was all over the fact that he couldn't get Meek to do that show and put sum money in his pocket. He whole reason for jumpin in the beef was stupid too becuz he kept sayin over and over that he did it just to get close to Meek

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where the thread gets shaky, you dudes start speculating on things you have no knowledge of. Unless we can get his accountant on the line this kind of shyt is pointless to discuss.

And if Reading, PA....a small ass city of 80k....offered Meek a show for $100,000....then clearly his show money is straight, if nothing else.

Fred.

Game did a show in Reading last week....