The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No way in was that about Hip Hop or integrity.

Of course it wasn't tho there are still some who believe if you gonna call yourself an elite mc then you need to write bars. I believe that too. But at the end of the day the real reason is because Meek thought him and Drake were cool and Drake would help him promote the album. Drake did the same shyt he always go. He uses people, usually street dudes to try to gain credibility.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
QM himself said they jumped him because he came out with a letter copping pleas talking about he never wrote for Drake. Making Meek look like a liar.

That's straight from QM's mouth. All that other shyt about "QM was supposed to write for Meek"....there is literally zero evidence to back that up. QM himself never even spoke on it.

Fred.

Vlad asked him about it in that same interview and he dodged it. I don't see why he would admit to them putting hands on him and then dance around that question...scared of getting beat up again? :mjlol:

Only thing I could think of was that if it was true he didn't wanna look like the type to leak the details so he can keep working. If it wasn't true I woulda just said so.

:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
His girl is worth 30M,.. He would be runnin after that 100k if it wasn't for her

This is where the thread gets shaky, you dudes start speculating on things you have no knowledge of. Unless we can get his accountant on the line this kind of shyt is pointless to discuss.

And if Reading, PA....a small ass city of 80k....offered Meek a show for $100,000....then clearly his show money is straight, if nothing else.

Fred.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Haven't listened yet but..

-why did he hop on the diss?
-why hasn't he responded to Game?
-what's gonna happen to the bul who snuffed him?

fukk all that other shyt

- He hopped on the diss before he heard 92 bars where Game gave him props.

- He asked Meek how far we taking this and Meek said "I got it" and to fall back, meaning this is just some strictly rap shyt. So he called Game and Wack to see if Game was gonna stand behind all that "I'ma beat your ass when I see you" or if it was just rap shyt, Game said it was just rap shyt and that he only went that hard because he respects Beans rep as an MC, issue was dead between them after that.

- He said no repercussions for him because he got love for him.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I've been rich 4 times and broke forever :mjlol:...come on Beans man.

Lames get lucky...real nikkas do it again and again :mjlol:....stop it b

Seems like he's trying to rationalise his dysfunction. If you get an opportunity you grab that shyt and hustle it till the wheels fall off.

Meanwhile Jay is saying:

Goddamn a motherfukker rode/wrote his way out the hood, and I pray that I stay out for good

Beans I ain't tryin to change you - just give you some game
To make the transition, from the street to the fame

I know who I want jewels from.

Honestly their mentalities are just too different. I realised as time goes by we see Dame, Beans etc true character and we see why Jay had to cut them off. He never had to drop a diss record or defend himself...their fukkery just bubbled to the surface

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Vlad asked him about it in that same interview and he dodged it. I don't see why he would admit to them putting hands on him and then dance around that question...scared of getting beat up again? :mjlol:

Only thing I could think of was that if it was true he didn't wanna look like the type to leak the details so he can keep working. If it wasn't true I woulda just said so.

:yeshrug:

I don't know, he comes off kinda slow. And his ghostwriting ship has sailed, so he'd have no reason to keep something like that a secret.

Dude got beat up for trying to defend Drake against ghostwriting allegations....if I was him I wouldn't be speaking on ghostwriting in any capacity, true or false either.

Fred.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The way I see it...Beans kinda started it off with being upset about the concert and his 15k cut. At a certain point in your life you learn that its not really what you say, but how you say it. Him talking about "I don't play games I end them" would rub me the wrong way as well. No excuses for meek though he does seem like the type to be arrogant and not hear what OGs are trying to tell you. Beans getting upset about Meek being on his block to me was another blunder...how you mad cause of that? When meek cousin is really from the same block? Anyways to the Studio situation, as an OG, Mack should have known what getting on that diss record meant. That was another blunder. Getting your raps written by someone else is a black eye for Dreamchasers though. At the end of the day Meek and Beans just dont know how to talk to one another and actually understand each other.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds cool but wasn't Beans crying on record saying that Hov ain't teach him how to fish? :mjlol: He was in the same position as them Chasers but now acting like he was bossing up

Not quite, but I get where you are coming from. I'm not cosigning Beans actions as much I'm cosigning Beans "gift". I've said in other posts that I think he's moving funny. But he puts those words together to make you feel it in your gut. Like he threw the whole Muslim angle on old boy who snuffed him, and made him sound like a lost nygga.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where the thread gets shaky, you dudes start speculating on things you have no knowledge of. Unless we can get his accountant on the line this kind of shyt is pointless to discuss.

And if Reading, PA....a small ass city of 80k....offered Meek a show for $100,000....then clearly his show money is straight, if nothing else.

Fred.

Yeah. Ultimately it looks like offering Meek 100k for 1 show doesn't warrant an immediate "YES, YOU CAN SEND THE DEPOSIT TO..." from Meek's camp. So we can't act like Meek needs his girl to throw him some crumbs.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Of course it wasn't tho there are still some who believe if you gonna call yourself an elite mc then you need to write bars. I believe that too. But at the end of the day the real reason is because Meek thought him and Drake were cool and Drake would help him promote the album. Drake did the same shyt he always go. He uses people, usually street dudes to try to gain credibility.

I fully believe that.

Imagine Drake winning lyricist of the year with these tent tactics, shyt would be disgusting. But I was never, ever under the impression that Meek did this on the behalf of Hip Hop. And I'd buy the whole concept of using Meek for street cred if he hadn't just went off on his own label mate for the same shyt. Wale wasn't sure as fukk wasn't using him...he's just EMO and catty as fukk.

shyt is sad breh...they let this piss pot run roughshod...:wow:

Meek and Drama musta got together sharing war stories about getting cuckholded by a corny Cacnadian...

:snoop:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Meek man... anybody still riding for him gotta be a sucka too

This shyt Beans saying is just whoa
How is beans not a sucka?

Man I turned that shyt off after a while. Maybe Ill listen to it later. This nikka beans is a snake ass nikka trying to play og. We knew what kind of nikka meek was a long time ago. Now we know what time of nikka beans is.

Smh at you nikkas believing this bullshyt he kicking. You nikkas need fathers:heh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why didn't Meek want to fukk with the show that Beans had lined up? Could all this shyt kinda be tied together? Did Meek think Beans was trying to pull a funnystyle move with the promoter's bread? I mean that's how the Oschino thing popped off right? Because Beans was doing shady middleman business with show bookings.

It does seem fishy though. Why would Meek go through Beans to get a show? How does the promoter have 120k to book a show, but he can't get a line on Meek's management?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How is beans not a sucka?

Man I turned that shyt off after a while. Maybe Ill listen to it later. This nikka beans is a snake ass nikka trying to play og. We knew what kind of nikka meek was a long time ago. Now we know what time of nikka beans is.

Smh at you nikkas believing this bullshyt he kicking. You nikkas need fathers:heh:
FACTS! :damn: