"shootouts for 20mins"
2mk108O.png
:dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this interview is really proving to me is that Sigel still has that gift of gab. I need some new music from him. Not saying he's a liar, but he could EASILY make a lie sound true.

If he was really on some fantasy rap shyt, he could have been Rick Ross before Rick Ross.

:mjlol:This interview is hilarious. He's telling a story about how he is trying to maneuver to get next to Meek and spitting knowledge at the same time.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
OK so...

Beans asked meek to do a show so beans could get some dough from it

Meek kept brushing him off

Sigel showed up at the oouuu recording sessions to kiss Meeks ass

Meek still wouldn't do the show

Beans calls Game and tells him he wrote oouuu

Teefy sucker punches beans

How is this an L for Meek?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK so...

Beans asked meek to do a show so beans could get some dough from it

Meek kept brushing him off

Sigel showed up at the oouuu recording sessions to kiss Meeks ass

Meek still wouldn't do the show

Beans calls Game and tells him he wrote oouuu

Teefy sucker punches beans

How is this an L for Meek?
That's how it really went? Beans a sucker and deserved that sucker punch :scust:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why didn't Meek want to fukk with the show that Beans had lined up? Could all this shyt kinda be tied together? Did Meek think Beans was trying to pull a funnystyle move with the promoter's bread? I mean that's how the Oschino thing popped off right? Because Beans was doing shady middleman business with show bookings.

It does seem fishy though. Why would Meek go through Beans to get a show? How does the promoter have 120k to book a show, but he can't get a line on Meek's management?

Beans contacted Meek's people and I'm guessing they didn't want to book him for that show. He may not have been touring at that time or had prior engagements. Most likely it was because of how unprofessional the situation was. If the venue wanted to secure Meek it shouldn't be through another artist arranging a package deal so they can get booked. They probably didn't think the 100k was real and was a "promoter didn't have all the bread when we arrived" deal. They thought their artist was above performing at some hole in the wall with a washed up artist. Beans probably understood that and got emotional while contacting Meek.

How is beans not a sucka?

Man I turned that shyt off after a while. Maybe Ill listen to it later. This nikka beans is a snake ass nikka trying to play og. We knew what kind of nikka meek was a long time ago. Now we know what time of nikka beans is.

Smh at you nikkas believing this bullshyt he kicking. You nikkas need fathers:heh:

Beans literally said, "How you gonna sucker punch me and not give me a fair one? You waited til my back was turned. Nobody respects that. I didn't deserve that." Later on he says, "I sucker punched a lot of nikkas, knocked them out too...FACTS...but they deserved it."

That's one of several smart dumb nikka jewels he dropped:wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Game did a show in Reading last week....
How big is the arena/or venue in Reading?

Here in Michigan they have large coliseum type venues in Clarkston and Sterling Heights, which are small areas population wise, but people drive out from larger populated areas to get there. I could understand and artist getting paid a nice amount to perform in Reading IF the setup is similar:manny:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No disrespect my nikka but our was talking about Chocolate Thai weed and sour diesel :laff:

Man just fukking flat top me Lmfaoooo
I pictured a nikka from the dirth south with a piece of straw from a field in his mouth leanin back on his porch sayin that shyt :mjlol: that analogy is ill not gonna lie