The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So Quentin Miller made it up according to you?:jbhmm:
Circumstances didnt make sense to me. But if it happened it happened. Don't know for sure why tho. Meek did say he felt the RICO verse was a diss so he could've for him for that. Who knows. Meek is a funny style nikka himself. So it is what it is. But that writing shyt is all rumors.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
And Beans is low key shytting on Drake hard core and I'm :dead: at the thread completely ignoring it. "I'll slap the shyt out of Drake man....he's a pop star, why question why he don't write his raps?"

Compared him to a little old lady.:mjlol:

EDIT:

Beans is a clown for speaking on "well, I think Drake fukked Nicki"....breh, you're 40+ years old, don't gossip like LSA. If you know something factually, and want to jump out the window, say it. Or be a man and don't....but that "well, my point of view is they fukked"....c'mon son. You don't know anything about that, stop gossiping. This is the IG shyt he was just complaining about.

Fred.
So Beans saying Drake a old cat lady is acceptable, but somehow him saying Drake probably fukked Nicki makes him a clown? :jbhmm:

Seems to me like the gossiping is coo with you as long as it goes at Drake :jbhmm:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So Beans saying Drake a old cat lady is acceptable, but somehow him saying Drake probably fukked Nicki makes him a clown? :jbhmm:

Seems to me like the gossiping is coo with you as long as it goes at Drake :jbhmm:
Beans contradicted the fukk outta himself when he said it tho

cuz he said damn near 50 times in this interview "these 90's kids believe anything without proof"

then go on to say some chatty patty shyt like "drake prolly smashed nicki" cuz you mad Teefy hit you from the blind side? :mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Beans contradicted the fukk outta himself when he said it tho

cuz he said damn near 50 times in this interview "these 90's kids believe anything without proof"

then go on to say some chatty patty shyt like "drake prolly smashed nicki" cuz you mad Teefy hit you from the blind side? :mjlol:
And it shows how @hex contradicted himself too.

Beans need to stop gossiping and being a chatty patty UNLESS it's something to make fun of Drake about :jbhmm:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said "Im just giving you tips, no alterior motives, I don't need nothing"

But it's coming down to Sigel trying to use Meek to get a 15k cut off the show. Meek ducked the show and Sigel was trying to track him down and got mixed into all this.

Sigel can break it all down but it ultimately sounding like he got caught out there for no reason. This shyt makes no sense.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
So Beans is mad at Meek, eventhough he (beans) is the one who was playing both sides ?

I believes beans take or at least where I think he's comin from.

Sounds like he didn't mean to play both sides... he just came to help write and jumped out on a ledge and then he found out what was really going on. Sounds like meek might have set him up to get involved when it was none of his business

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, meek has been exposed time and time again as a bytchmade snake lately, he can drop a dope track every now and then but as a person he really sounds and comes across as a total clown/fukkboy.​

Last edited: