The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yea bruh. nikka ain't respect boundaries with Nicki before she got wit Meek. And he prolly thought it would be the same after Meek. And Meek caught wind of it.

We talking about the same Nicki that has bragged about never being single due to getting another BF while she's still in a relationship...

:francis:

Daps
In some parts Beans was contradicting himself. As far as what he said about being sucker punched I believe that. That's no L, getting sneaked can happen to anyone, oh well.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah that's some fake ass shyt regardless. Just like Mac said he wrote most of that diss track. Meek could use writers but drake can't?
He didn't write for Meek tho. He gave him input like an OG supposed to do in the studio. So he lied about that. If what he said really happened wit Omelly. That's writing for somebody. And u don't go to the nikka's I'm beefin wit. And tell them shyt that happened in the session anyway.

Daps
Also, what did Tax say when Beans said get Wack on the phone, Tax said some thing bout "I don't want to talk to Wack."..mumble mumble quiet voice...:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We talking about the same Nicki that has bragged about never being single due to getting another BF while she's still in a relationship...

:francis:
Yup. Lol. She ain't have boundaries. Drake ain't have boundaries. Now she wit Meek. And Drake thinking he could do the same shyt. Meek prolly caught wind of it. And aired him out.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I don't see how any real nikka can respect the snake shyt this old bum nikka was on. he coming at Meek for rightfully checking his ass but Gayme straight up disrespected him in he apologized.:mjlol: I wonder how much Gayme lame ass done payed him to turn into his bytch? just like how 50 used him, Gayme doing the samething. he played himself by jumping in beefs that had nothing to do with him in then get mad at the nikka he snaked on sum fake shyt for putting him in his place. :russ:

fukk this old nikka mane G shyt.:pachaha:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
"shootouts for 20mins"
2mk108O.png

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
We going by facts or we going by he say she say? We don't know if Meek went to QM. There's no proof of that. Keep all that "apparently" shyt for people who feed off gossip. I don't. I go by facts.

He ain't never dikkrode 50. Simply tried to stay out of it, if you know you ain't got no issues on either side. Like Beans should have done.
Why did they Jump him then ? Please explain.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why did they Jump him then ? Please explain.

QM himself said they jumped him because he came out with a letter copping pleas talking about he never wrote for Drake. Making Meek look like a liar.

That's straight from QM's mouth. All that other shyt about "QM was supposed to write for Meek"....there is literally zero evidence to back that up. QM himself never even spoke on it.

Fred.