The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You exposed a nikka that fukkS with YOU.That's was screaming. Free you,that's was walking around wearing T-Shirts with you face on it.. Basically showing support. What was the point of exposing somebody you fukk with
Drama the only one who kept it a buck

He said Meek was mad about the "woman of your dreams to me is probably not a challenge" line

Then when he found out Drake didn't write it he was mad Drake charged him for a verse he didn't write

I don't blame Meek for being mad but he handled it all wrong

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I haven't listened to this yet(only the clip Akedemics posted) but Beans coming off as an old ass clown in this whole situation which is sad

I hate to see legends who i loved tarnish their image like this

My nikka used to be a bully now he old and washed up gossiping like a 15 year old girl :mjcry:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't even like Drake but he ain't do shyt to that nikka besides boost his profile and wear "Free Meek" memorabilia. Dude is just dumb and paranoid. And come to find out he supposedly dirty macking too...smh

No way in was that about Hip Hop or integrity, that shyt was about Nicki.
But from seeing how Drake operates. It couldve been about Nicki. But in a different way. He couldve caught Drake texting some sneaky and disrespectful shyt to Nicki. This the same nikka that fukked Wayne bytch while he was locked up. And Wayne was his fukkin "boss". Look at the patterns bro. He goes after nikka's bytches. Lol

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
So this old nikka violate the code gets knocked out and rightfully so and I'm supposed to feel sorry for this old ass nikka?:mjlol:

Bummie Sigal should've kept his mouth shut, not pop shyt and apologize like a bytch. he knows the code, that's like him apologizing to kiss after riding on him for Jay shyt two faced, should've stayed out of it in the first place no sympathy.:yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
People were saying that in the original thread, this ain't news. The problems arise when people claimed Beans wrote Meek's verse....which he never said anything about.

Fred.
But you said he didn't write Omelly verse either :jbhmm:
So now you suddenly able to say he did :jbhmm:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
But from seeing how Drake operates. It couldve been about Nicki. But in a different way. He couldve caught Drake texting some sneaky and disrespectful shyt to Nicki. This the same nikka that fukked Wayne bytch while he was locked up. And Wayne was his fukkin "boss". Look at the patterns bro. He goes after nikka's bytches. Lol

anaconda23.gif

tumblr_n9wnup11Zg1s2vjfoo2_250.gif

giphy.gif

:francis:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt don't fukking matter. If a nikka sell you some product that's buji, fraudulent, and not what you paid for, you got every right to be angry. Y'all nikkas got weird rules breh. So a nikka throws on a tshirt for you, that means that any and all fraud shyt should be excused? :dahell:

Especially in Hip Hop? :what:

Do y'all feel the same way about the shots he's taken at Jay, or The Weeknd? two people who have put money in his pockets and added to his career in a bigger way than he did Meek?

It's Hip Hop. Period. Or was Hip Hop.
Nah that's some fake ass shyt regardless. Just like Mac said he wrote most of that diss track. Meek could use writers but drake can't?