The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And nikka? What does the reason for why you do something, change why you did it? If someone you know is about to wife a gold digging hoe. Does it make difference if you do it to spite the hoe, or to save the nikka?

Or does what matter is that you stop the nikka from wifing the hoe?

You nikkas is mad weird nowadays. Who cares why he did it. Fact is, he paid a nikka for a Hip Hop verse that he didn't write. Exposed it to the world.

Those are the facts.

:dwillhuh:

WTF are you trying to say?

Anyway...his motives matter when you look at the big picture. fukk Drake, I'm glad he got exposed but dude never did anything to him besides increase his buzz. And even then he apparently tried to hit QM up for his pen as well, so how exactly is he keeping it 100? How you signed to Ross/MMG and dikk riding 50 until he tells the truth about you getting washed by a Cacnadian? :mjlol:

Now he's a snitch, rat and somebody you can't stand being around after you were gnawing on his balls the years previous, same shyt with Game.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, but he's literally just keeping it 100 everywhere.

Him exposing Drake for selling verses he didn't write, is some Hip Hop shyt. That's applauded in every other generation. It also wasn't a lie so the question becomes why are nikkas mad? Why was the public even angry about that if it wasn't a lie.

Secondly. Telling your boy to be alert for nikkas creeping. Is normal. There's nothing wrong with that. At all. Don't see the problem.

The hatred people have for him now is weird af. Seems to me the nikka is moving as thorough as he can. And nikkas are not happy with that for some reason.
You exposed a nikka that fukkS with YOU.That's was screaming. Free you,that's was walking around wearing T-Shirts with you face on it.. Basically showing support. What was the point of exposing somebody you fukk with

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did all of SP dirty at one point or another. And from what O said about how Beans is when it comes to show money. U could easily see Beans was tryna shake Meek down to do the show. Meek is just naive as fukk. After the nikka Beans told me "I don't play games I end em!". I would cut ties with the nikka. Or not had him as close like that.

That just sounds like a hot line going at Game:pachaha:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You exposed a nikka that fukkS with YOU.That's was screaming. Free you,that's was walking around wearing T-Shirts with you face on it.. Basically showing support. What was the point of exposing somebody you fukk with
shyt don't fukking matter. If a nikka sell you some product that's buji, fraudulent, and not what you paid for, you got every right to be angry. Y'all nikkas got weird rules breh. So a nikka throws on a tshirt for you, that means that any and all fraud shyt should be excused? :dahell:

Especially in Hip Hop? :what:

Do y'all feel the same way about the shots he's taken at Jay, or The Weeknd? two people who have put money in his pockets and added to his career in a bigger way than he did Meek?

It's Hip Hop. Period. Or was Hip Hop.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

WTF are you trying to say?

Anyway...his motives matter when you look at the big picture. fukk Drake, I'm glad he got exposed but dude never did anything to him besides increase his buzz. And even then he apparently tried to hit QM up for his pen as well, so how exactly is he keeping it 100? How you signed to Ross/MMG and dikk riding 50 until he tells the truth about you getting washed by a Cacnadian? :mjlol:

Now he's a snitch, rat and somebody you can't stand being around after you were gnawing on his balls the years previous, same shyt with Game.
We going by facts or we going by he say she say? We don't know if Meek went to QM. There's no proof of that. Keep all that "apparently" shyt for people who feed off gossip. I don't. I go by facts.

He ain't never dikkrode 50. Simply tried to stay out of it, if you know you ain't got no issues on either side. Like Beans should have done.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I don't even like Drake but he ain't do shyt to that nikka besides boost his profile and wear "Free Meek" memorabilia. Dude is just dumb and paranoid. And come to find out he supposedly dirty macking too...smh

No way in was that about Hip Hop or integrity, that shyt was about Nicki.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
That was pretty much the whole "if coach put me in, we woulda won states" talk. He didn't change my opinion on this situation at all. Beans is still the lowest person in this beef in my eyes