The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Man Meek has to be the most hated nikka in the world for the smallest reasons.

Told the world Drake doesn't write his own lyrics.
Told Sean Kingston Game told him to be careful cause nikkas is in LA is robbing.
Said he was on Mac's block.

You would think Meek was a child molester or something.
Not only that, but he's literally just keeping it 100 everywhere.

Him exposing Drake for selling verses he didn't write, is some Hip Hop shyt. That's applauded in every other generation. It also wasn't a lie so the question becomes why are nikkas mad? Why was the public even angry about that if it wasn't a lie.

Secondly. Telling your boy to be alert for nikkas creeping. Is normal. There's nothing wrong with that. At all. Don't see the problem.

The hatred people have for him now is weird af. Seems to me the nikka is moving as thorough as he can. And nikkas are not happy with that for some reason.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not only that, but he's literally just keeping it 100 everywhere.

Him exposing Drake for selling verses he didn't write, is some Hip Hop shyt. That's applauded in every other generation. It also wasn't a lie so the question becomes why are nikkas mad? Why was the public even angry about that if it wasn't a lie.

Secondly. Telling your boy to be alert for nikkas creeping. Is normal. There's nothing wrong with that. At all. Don't see the problem.

The hatred people have for him now is weird af. Seems to me the nikka is moving as thorough as he can. And nikkas are not happy with that for some reason.

nikka please, he ain't expose Drake for Hip Hop. He was holding on to that trump card long before that tweet because he thought he might be able to use it down the line.

The majority of the moves I've seen him make have been bytch made...from beefin with Drake and Wale over not tweeting his album fast enough to screen shotting DM's his supposed friends to put them on front street ect.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
To keep it real, no-one has come out of this whole thing looking good
game came out with a CLEAR victory. pest control is considered one of the best disses of this era and he dropped a classic video to go with it. this beef was a straight BLOWOUT for game and crew. got philly in a state of emergency and shyt.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Man Meek has to be the most hated nikka in the world for the smallest reasons.

Told the world Drake doesn't write his own lyrics.
Told Sean Kingston Game told him to be careful cause nikkas is in LA is robbing.
Said he was on Mac's block.

You would think Meek was a child molester or something.
Meek has to make and everybody hates Meek tape. He needs to rebrand dc4 that.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Beans is low key shytting on Drake hard core and I'm :dead: at the thread completely ignoring it. "I'll slap the shyt out of Drake man....he's a pop star, why question why he don't write his raps?"

Compared him to a little old lady.:mjlol:

EDIT:

Beans is a clown for speaking on "well, I think Drake fukked Nicki"....breh, you're 40+ years old, don't gossip like LSA. If you know something factually, and want to jump out the window, say it. Or be a man and don't....but that "well, my point of view is they fukked"....c'mon son. You don't know anything about that, stop gossiping. This is the IG shyt he was just complaining about.

Fred.

:mjlol:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Sad to say but whats goin on wit Beans right now, happens with alot of og's....Beans is Calvin off Paid In Full right now:mjcry:

He's happy for Meeks success,but only if he can have a part in it,and as long as Meek is paying him homage.....its like he got home from jail and is still under the delusion that Philly is "his block".....on some level i bet he was relieved to get punched by Meeks people so he could go after Meek and go after the spot that he thinks is rightfully his.

But hey,this is hiphop so if you want it,kill Meek and take the safe:banderas:...but we all can see what the real underlying issue is,even if he realizes it himself or not yet....he still wants everything to go thru him in Philly,still thinks he the king,still thinks them state prop nikkas is his "young buls" when them nikkas 30 and 40 now....Beans gotta let it go,you had your era and we all know it was better than the Meek era:mjcry:....but this seems to be the root of all of his issues.

Unfortunately it had to come to what it usually comes to in the streets,when og's who used to be the man,try to push they weight around on the young nikkas thats currently heavy in the game:dead:.

That's MY block!:mjcry:

MY BLOCK!!:sadcam:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka please, he ain't expose Drake for Hip Hop. He was holding on to that trump card long before that tweet because he thought he might be able to use it down the line.
And nikka? What does the reason for why you do something, change why you did it? If someone you know is about to wife a gold digging hoe. Does it make difference if you do it to spite the hoe, or to save the nikka?

Or does what matter is that you stop the nikka from wifing the hoe?

You nikkas is mad weird nowadays. Who cares why he did it. Fact is, he paid a nikka for a Hip Hop verse that he didn't write. Exposed it to the world.

Those are the facts.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikka lay'd hands on you.........fukk the talk
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Beans sound like a snake

Game a psychopath

Drake is both

And in the midst of all of this, it's obvious Meek is the ONLY one out of everyone who hasn't read the Art of War :dead: that's why he has so much trouble with these weirdos

Meek definitely needs to speak with Ross and Hov more often, they woulda made lightwork of these nikkas by now
Seriously. He had the upper hand in every scenario and played it wrong. He should've never dissed game in the first place.