The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Honestly that's completely irrelevant and only serves as an anecdotal reason as to why Meek and Beans were talking in the first place. It don't factor into why he approached Game, it don't factor into why he was hit, etc. It's basically a prelude to all the fukkery.

Fred.
Beans tried to give Meek the shake down. Meek didn't let it happen. Beans got mad and pulled some snake shyt.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Meek has to be the most hated nikka in the world for the smallest reasons.

Told the world Drake doesn't write his own lyrics.
Told Sean Kingston Game told him to be careful cause nikkas is in LA is robbing.
Said he was on Mac's block.

You would think Meek was a child molester or something.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was beanie talking about "you lied to my brother. Damn near killed him". Cause he was referencing jay in that brother terms early on:ohhh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wonder why freeway don't fukk with beans in the dlow..
He did all of SP dirty at one point or another. And from what O said about how Beans is when it comes to show money. U could easily see Beans was tryna shake Meek down to do the show. Meek is just naive as fukk. After the nikka Beans told me "I don't play games I end em!". I would cut ties with the nikka. Or not had him as close like that.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Beans music, he's in my top 5 but this shyt just shows that he's very emotional and not playing chess at all. He shouldn't have had jumped on the diss and when he did he should have went all out. The fukk is he listening to Meek telling him to fall back?

Beans, as an emotional person, has a history of trying to belong it seems like. He said it himself, he took that Roc family shyt to heart, when that shyt broke up he went at Jay, hopped on 50's shyt. Remember the video of him spitting the Jay diss to Styles and Kiss?

Now, he sided with Meek, found out he aint bout that action and he tried to smooth shyt out with Game.

Don't like seein him like this, shyts been a downward spiral for a couple of years now

:damn:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Beans is at fault here. Plain and simple. I'm sure the old heads before him would have done the same hollering about how the game has changed when he was running wild... It kind of reminds me of this scene right here.

How in one breath can you say, Meek needs to sit in front of the fan and control his emotions, yet, in another breath, you talk about folks seeing him on the way back down when his money gets light. Then you bring his emotions back into it about him acting against Drake, yet he was he most emotional when he was running around back in his time as enforcer...

He makes a very valid point though about his time with the Roc, with Philly nikkas being the muscle for some Brooklyn nikkas which is how and why I could see how Maino would feel a way about Brooklyn nikkas going against Meek and dikkriding.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The generational beef has begun

Millennials - 1

Old heads - 0

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So Beefy Teef got backed down prior to sucker punching beans?

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
So people are just avoiding the fact that Beans spewing shyt out there, mentioning names on some gossip shyt ?

Yet...if one of these people that he mentioned, snuffed him again, a bunch of yall will spin it to say he didn't deserve it...His mouth got him snuffed the 1st time, and his mouth continues doing the same thing now.