The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what, you guys are trying to make it look like he only talked to game because he couldn't get the show money and that is far from the truth. You nikkas just don't listen well, cause you to busy trying to gossip.

I swear you fools argue just to argue.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Pull up my posts in this thread....I never said anything like that. Never said anything remotely close to it.

I said he talked to Game because he didn't take the beef as seriously as Game was making it, and he thought Game was ODing with the disrespect. That's it. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe you quoted the wrong person, because the "you guys" shyt you're saying is not what I said.

Fred.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
So beans:

Tried to intimidate Meek into some show money (I don't play games, I finish them :beli:)

Is clearly jealous of him (which is why he went on 15 minute memory lane tales of what he did when he had money then compared it to current day Meek) :russell:

Hopped on that Diss track trying to ensure his 15k payday. When the backlash hit, he snitched on the dream chasers. :russ:

Chatty Pattied about Drake smashing Nikki as the fuel for Meek's rage. :scust:

Called Meek arrogant, but 2 months ago, said he stole State Prperty's show money cause fans came to see Beanie Sigel :martin:

Between this and Oschino's exposal, Beans might be blackballed in Philly. Who wants to work with a 2 faced :flabbynsick: liar. :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Beans sound like a snake

Game a psychopath

Drake is both

And in the midst of all of this, it's obvious Meek is the ONLY one out of everyone who hasn't read the Art of War :dead: that's why he has so much trouble with these weirdos

Meek definitely needs to speak with Ross and Hov more often, they woulda made lightwork of these nikkas by now

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He ain't hurt, he just embarrassed, that's why he's taking shots at Meeks character while also speaking on his relationship with Nicki

If he felt Meek wasn't repping Philly right(which he did)he should've never reached out to Meek in the first place

i'd be more embarrassed if i was Meek, he let a dude sucker punch him in front of his wife and family. that's some p*ssy shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naah meek was giving him the run and around and beans wanted a straight up answer

Fred.

Honestly that's completely irrelevant and only serves as an anecdotal reason as to why Meek and Beans were talking in the first place. It don't factor into why he approached Game, it don't factor into why he was hit, etc. It's basically a prelude to all the fukkery.

Fred.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ain't hurt, he just embarrassed, that's why he's taking shots at Meeks character while also speaking on his relationship with Nicki

If he felt Meek wasn't repping Philly right(which he did)he should've never reached out to Meek in the first place

Sad to say but whats goin on wit Beans right now, happens with alot of og's....Beans is Calvin off Paid In Full right now:mjcry:

He's happy for Meeks success,but only if he can have a part in it,and as long as Meek is paying him homage.....its like he got home from jail and is still under the delusion that Philly is "his block".....on some level i bet he was relieved to get punched by Meeks people so he could go after Meek and go after the spot that he thinks is rightfully his.

But hey,this is hiphop so if you want it,kill Meek and take the safe:banderas:...but we all can see what the real underlying issue is,even if he realizes it himself or not yet....he still wants everything to go thru him in Philly,still thinks he the king,still thinks them state prop nikkas is his "young buls" when them nikkas 30 and 40 now....Beans gotta let it go,you had your era and we all know it was better than the Meek era:mjcry:....but this seems to be the root of all of his issues.

Unfortunately it had to come to what it usually comes to in the streets,when og's who used to be the man,try to push they weight around on the young nikkas thats currently heavy in the game:dead:.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Beans spoke for 90 minutes and I swear Tax only asked 2 questions:why:

He was really trying to protect his image going into all those old war stories and trying to portray himself as honorable. He was trying to snake Meek who's a snake himself. How are you going to offer all these words of wisdom after you just made one of the dumbest moves? He needed that 15k and Meek didn't need the 100k. Why are you calling that man to set up a show? Texting him saying, "I don't play games I end them" wasn't smart either. This whole situation is an embarrassment.

FACTS!!!!!!! :mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Honestly that's completely irrelevant and only serves as an anecdotal reason as to why Meek and Beans were talking in the first place. It don't factor into why he approached Game, it don't factor into why he was hit, etc. It's basically a prelude to all the fukkery.

Fred.
None of those are fax!

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: hex