The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You got it backwards. Beanie clearly said after the pest control diss, he called meek and asked him we riding or not. Meek told him to fall back, so he got in contact with game and asked him if he standing on that disrespect. Meek told him to fall back and he did. The Show never came into question, y'all are conflating shyt and not listening very well.

In ref to the show, he wanted to see meek in person and discuss the matter because over the phone it wasn't coming out right. He need to look at him face to face.

That's all fine and well....but the fact of the matter is the original reason he aligned himself with Meek....the show money....never came to fruition. Some people are taking this as he's upset over that....I never even said that myself, so I'm not sure how I fall into the category of "yall".

Fred.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
no, he seems hurt first and foremost. but he's also pissed Meek's letting Philly go on a downward spiral. shyt is tearing the city apart. Beanie didn't have to associate himself with Meek, but he did out of respect and for the city.
He ain't hurt, he just embarrassed, that's why he's taking shots at Meeks character while also speaking on his relationship with Nicki

If he felt Meek wasn't repping Philly right(which he did)he should've never reached out to Meek in the first place

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
That's all fine and well....but the fact of the matter is the original reason he aligned himself with Meek....the show money....never came to fruition. Some people are taking this as he's upset over that....I never even said that myself, so I'm not sure how I fall into the category of "yall".

Fred.
So what, you guys are trying to make it look like he only talked to game because he couldn't get the show money and that is far from the truth. You nikkas just don't listen well, cause you to busy trying to gossip.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Fred.
Naah meek was giving him the run and around and beans wanted a straight up answer

Fred.