The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That has nothing to do with the current situation. By his own admisison he barely fukked with Meek, and only started talking to him recently because a promoter reached out to him and offered him money to book Meek. Them doing a song 5 years ago has nothing to do with anything....I'm talking about the events that directly led to what transpired the last week.

Fred.

Beanie said he knew his family and watched him grow up, so i'm pretty sure they knew each other for a while.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So teefy went the sucker punch route after "things not goin the way he wanted" with bean's 5'2 guy earlier that night. :patrice:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I don't know if I'd use the word "mad"....but he aligned himself with Meek initially because a promoter offered him $15,000 if he could get Meek for a show. The Game shyt happened and Beans inserted himself in it without much thought....Game came at him hard as fukk, and Beans reached out to him and asked if it was that serious, or just a rap beef. Game more or less said "it's just rap beef" so Beans moved on.

Having said all that, if Game downplayed all this on the phone, then released the video of him getting knocked out....that's a clown move.

Fred.
You got it backwards. Beanie clearly said after the pest control diss, he called meek and asked him we riding or not. Meek told him to fall back, so he got in contact with game and asked him if he standing on that disrespect. Meek told him to fall back and he did. The Show never came into question, y'all are conflating shyt and not listening very well.

In ref to the show, he wanted to see meek in person and discuss the matter because over the phone it wasn't coming out right. He need to look at him face to face.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Meek also did songs with Freeway prior to making music with Sigel before even signing with MMG, he had a relationship before all of this beef and what not. go back in history and look it up.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
**On a serious note tho. Beans is a delusional old head who just can't let it go.

This motherfukka implementing Metal Gear Solid plays just to get in the same room as Meek so he can double cross him :mjlol:

TLDR: Beans never cared for the game beef. He had prior beef with Meek before this situation, n was just playing undercover so he can get in the circle so he can eventually backstab him.

He too old to be playing all these hood poltic games. Ya philly nikkas is crabs in the barrel for real :heh:

~ Eagle Loopy
:deadmanny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:how? he was already established when he was on Rocafella. Meek was on the come up, i'm almost sure Meek put him on that 1st Dreamchasers tape out of respect he had for Sigel & State Property on what they did for the state of Philly. SP we're the last big group out that city right behind The Roots.

I'm talking about him jumping on the Game diss.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
After this interview, I see Omelly in a better light tbh. If it is the way Beans points out.

Found it funny Tax was like "I don't want to talk to Wack!":pachaha:

One thing is obvious, Meek got a few leaks in his crew for Beanie to know how shytty Meek treat his guys and how Omelly tries to make his own moves.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man fukk what yall talm bout all that money business shyt is regular shyt we didnt know yesterday. Nikkas know today cuz beans HAD to speak on it cuz this kid Meek got bytch made tendencies. Its a lotta shyt Beans DIDNT speak on too that im sure are personal that'll have Meek looking wild crazy. Seem like its a coli wide deflector shield for Meek. This nikka fukked up. Period. And i didnt forget that video on youtube YEARS ago when Meek 1st got on he was on this panel wit Jim Jones ..Jimmy was tryna give him some Gems and this fukkface Meek was arrogant THEN talkin like he knew it all fukk that nikka till he learn

Last edited: