The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no, he seems hurt first and foremost. but he's also pissed Meek's letting Philly go on a downward spiral. shyt is tearing the city apart. Beanie didn't have to associate himself with Meek, but he did out of respect and for the city.

Uh....nah man. He said he affiliated himself with Meek because he thought he could get in on some show money. That was how this all started.

Fred.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:comeon: He did it for his own selfish reasons not for the city.

:what:how? he was already established when he was on Rocafella. Meek was on the come up, i'm almost sure Meek put him on that 1st Dreamchasers tape out of respect he had for Sigel & State Property on what they did for the state of Philly. SP we're the last big group out that city right behind The Roots.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why are you nikkas saying Beanie mad about not getting money? He stated that he asked Meek about he game situation and he told him to fall back so he contacted game and asked him if he stand on what he said.

I don't know if I'd use the word "mad"....but he aligned himself with Meek initially because a promoter offered him $15,000 if he could get Meek for a show. The Game shyt happened and Beans inserted himself in it without much thought....Game came at him hard as fukk, and Beans reached out to him and asked if it was that serious, or just a rap beef. Game more or less said "it's just rap beef" so Beans moved on.

Having said all that, if Game downplayed all this on the phone, then released the video of him getting knocked out....that's a clown move.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah Beanie & Meek had a relationship before all of this, Dreamchasers 1 dropped in 2011, and he was a feature on it.

That has nothing to do with the current situation. By his own admisison he barely fukked with Meek, and only started talking to him recently because a promoter reached out to him and offered him money to book Meek. Them doing a song 5 years ago has nothing to do with anything....I'm talking about the events that directly led to what transpired the last week.

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was literally him saying "i did this...this...this.................this................this." for an hour and a half :scust:

I let the young bols drive my cars more than me... Facts:damn:

I hopped out the Bentley to play dice and lost 20k just the feed the young bols... Facts:damn:

I bought their entire weed stash...Facts:damn:

I never took the stand even to defend myself...Facts:damn: