The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka whaaaaaa?? :what: THATS what you surmised? Who turns down 100k? Obviously not Meek frm all the ig stuntin he does. You nikkas weird just like Beans said. Make up any old thing with FACTS in ya face smh

If Meek needed that money his people would have taken Beans on the offer immediately right? It's not Bean's position to press Meek's team or him with a booking proposal. He should have given Meek's contact info to the venue and let them set it up. That's why Meek told him there's protocol.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What I got from it, Beans sounds mad/envious/jealous that Meek is the face of Philly even though real nikkas from the streets know Meek ain't a street nikka...but let Meek tell it, he done went to war in Philly when he really was just a lil hood nikka riding bikes and rapping on cameras

I don't know what Meeks street resume is. But he did catch that gun case and got locked :manny:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight shytted on the whole dream chasers

Nyggas you rock with can't even feed themselves... they gotta wait for you to wake up to feed them

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

I thought it was over for him, but my nygga Sigel might have hopped out that casket :whew:

5fntdw.gif

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
What I got from it, Beans sounds mad/envious/jealous that Meek is the face of Philly even though real nikkas from the streets know Meek ain't a street nikka...but let Meek tell it, he done went to war in Philly when he really was just a lil hood nikka riding bikes and rapping on cameras

no, he seems hurt first and foremost. but he's also pissed Meek's letting Philly go on a downward spiral. shyt is tearing the city apart. Beanie didn't have to associate himself with Meek, but he did out of respect and for the city.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Beans spoke for 90 minutes and I swear Tax only asked 2 questions:why:

He was really trying to protect his image going into all those old war stories and trying to portray himself as honorable. He was trying to snake Meek who's a snake himself. How are you going to offer all these words of wisdom after you just made one of the dumbest moves? He needed that 15k and Meek didn't need the 100k. Why are you calling that man to set up a show? Texting him saying, "I don't play games I end them" wasn't smart either. This whole situation is an embarrassment.
It's all sad, Beans really upset Meek didn't want to do that show for him, then he tried to rationalize it by saying Meek was flexing on his block...only to end up in some beef he should've did his homework on...just to have a convo with Meek because he was rejecting your calls
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
it was literally him saying "i did this...this...this.................this................this." for an hour and a half :scust:
Respect the old head you piece of shyt
He was putting in work in 93 while your MoMA was changing your filthy diapers

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
when he really was just a lil hood nikka riding bikes and rapping on cameras

*See this has always been my problem with Philly nikkas.

How come Meek can't just be that? Why in Philly does it seem like you have to had at least killed one person to get some form of respect out there?

If anything nikkas should respect the fact that music kept him off the streets and had him chasing his dream instead. Meek ain't perpetrating he is clearly from the streets. The more you hear about meek the more u hear how he is directly tied to legendary philly street dudes. N by blood, not on some extortion shyt. Just cause he wasn't out there bussin hammers don't mean he gotta be delegated to J.Cole status.

Meek don't even come across as a gangsta but more of a get money Rich Porter, Big Meech type dude, not some super savage murder murder bang shyt like Ab n Beans did.

Ya did the same bullshyt to Cassidy back in the day. Making fun of the bul cause he went to a good school :mindblown:

~ secure our future loopy