The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Beans seems hurt from this, but one thing he needs to realize this isn't his era when he was on Rocafella. Meek is Philly's current golden child of hip hop. seems like them guys don't follow them rules from back in the days. not sure if Meek is willing to meet with Beanie since he ain't doing the dirty work he's got his Chasers camp do it for him. Beanie is too old for this, he got lumped up. cool. now either he wants to take it another level or let it be is on him.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Beans spoke for 90 minutes and I swear Tax only asked 2 questions:why:

He was really trying to protect his image going into all those old war stories and trying to portray himself as honorable. He was trying to snake Meek who's a snake himself. How are you going to offer all these words of wisdom after you just made one of the dumbest moves? He needed that 15k and Meek didn't need the 100k. Why are you calling that man to set up a show? Texting him saying, "I don't play games I end them" wasn't smart either. This whole situation is an embarrassment.

Nikka whaaaaaa?? :what: THATS what you surmised? Who turns down 100k? Obviously not Meek frm all the ig stuntin he does. You nikkas weird just like Beans said. Make up any old thing with FACTS in ya face smh

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans seems hurt from this, but one thing he needs to realize this isn't his era when he was on Rocafella. Meek is Philly's current golden child of hip hop. seems like them guys don't follow them rules from back in the days. not sure if Meek is willing to meet with Beanie since he ain't doing the dirty work he's got his Chasers camp do it for him. Beanie is too old for this, he got lumped up. cool. now either he wants to take it another level or let it be is on him.
:mjlol:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Basically:patrice:

But there wer other reasons as well
What I got from it, Beans sounds mad/envious/jealous that Meek is the face of Philly even though real nikkas from the streets know Meek ain't a street nikka...but let Meek tell it, he done went to war in Philly when he really was just a lil hood nikka riding bikes and rapping on cameras