The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans spoke for 90 minutes and I swear Tax only asked 2 questions:why:

He was really trying to protect his image going into all those old war stories and trying to portray himself as honorable. He was trying to snake Meek who's a snake himself. How are you going to offer all these words of wisdom after you just made one of the dumbest moves? He needed that 15k and Meek didn't need the 100k. Why are you calling that man to set up a show? Texting him saying, "I don't play games I end them" wasn't smart either. This whole situation is an embarrassment.

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
Beans got a toxic soul, hearing the whole story he honestly lucky they ain't buck him up :manny:

nikka moving like the Feds. He got too much pride. He acting like everything in the city gotta move thru him. Always tryin to school n give life lessons to the "young buls" like he Don Corleone or something :heh:

You don't see Hov acting like that towards Brooklyn artists. Or snoop acting like that towards Cali dudes. Him and Meek shouldn't even have the same circle of peers.

~ loopy

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he's just gonna let that shyt go?

As far as the dude that did it I believe so.

In terms of The Game ish, sounds like it's just rap music, whether that means he will respond or not not sure. Wouldn't be surprised to hear him diss Meek, out of all of them seems like he has the most problem with Meek..